Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, she’s talking about “tracking cookies” now…

the only cookies she needs to worry about tracking are the ones going down her gullet of an evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her podcast she says an insta page traced someone so quickly but also that the insta page got the same person to come forward themselves. So they didn't track. Make it make sense!

How is this thread the most horrific things imaginable?

Calling people here mental, sad and jealous.

Talk about a one sided story. I feel silly deleting last week. They're worse than ever!

Reactions: 10
Her podcast she says an insta page traced someone so quickly but also that the insta page got the same person to come forward themselves. So they didn't track. Make it make sense!

How is this thread the most horrific things imaginable?

Calling people here mental, sad and jealous.

Talk about a one sided story. I feel silly deleting last week. They're worse than ever!
thats what it comes down to, they all think everyone on here is jealous of them, when for me it couldn’t be further from the truth.

i’m older so I see through all their bullshit, it just winds me up that younger girls fall for all the crap they try to sell or then images they try to potray.

Reactions: 12
Yer its a lie they tell themselves.

Obsessed with saying people are on here 7 hours a day. How does that work it's not an msn chat, aren't people on their phones all day and check several apps or sites?
They're going on about their mental health being damaged and congratulating themselves for attacking people and doing the same to them. Make it make sense.

theyre talking about how bright they are and don't fall for tit, but people here are thick. They sound pretty thick to me

Reactions: 11
I thought the page that was detecting the ‘trolls’ had been deleted so doesn’t sound like the outcome they are projecting. How would Ash feel if this years Love Island contestants came for her following her nightly commentary which I presume wasn’t all glowing and positive?! Absolutely report direct abusive messages but otherwise they sound like they are verging on trolling back by contacting families and employers. Guess it gave them a topic and something to speak about on their stories for a week or so.

Reactions: 13
They really are all as thick as dog tit.

posting on tattle = not illegal.

hacking into a website = illegal
Obtaining personal details with out authorisation= Illegal
doxxing = illegal
Contacting members of the public (family members/employers) = questionable at best

How stupid are these idiots that they seriously think they can even begin to do any of the above and they themselves not get into hot water?! And seriously if someone contacted my family and said “oh did you know Betty posts on tattle!” My family would first be like “who the duck are you?!” - they wouldn’t care!!!! It’s laughable that these clowns think so highly of themselves that they believe anyone would give a tit!!!!!!

Get a grip. You don’t know who we are, we aren’t doing anything illegal, you have no idea how to find out who any of us are and even if you did you can’t do anything with that information anyway without getting yourselves into trouble so sit down and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aye they need to get over themselves. Imagine Ash calling your boss “Eh do you know that your employee says I’ve got shite taste in clothes and my living room looks like a crematorium?” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve said it before, I’m sure I’ll say it again - having an opinion is not trolling. If you don’t want people to have an opinion, don’t put it out there. It’s really very simple 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I never normally listen to their shitcast but I laughed when one of them (Ash I think) said we post comments for 3 laughing faces. Ok so what do they do? Post videos and photos for likes, without that they wouldn’t be where they are now. Let’s not forget they’re always putting their posts on stories for more likes too. Also don’t they all post their kids online for money? But you’re right ash, we are the issue. Your pal eilidh only has half a thread here too, have a day off.

• Haha
At least we don’t make a fool of ourselves for the laughing faces unlike them with their cringe tik toks for a few likes that mean nothing

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they will mention this again when they realise he’s sent people to the wrong person and they are now posting abusive messages on charity pages. How is that not worse?

Reactions: 6
Her being so supportive of this troll hunter who has sent his followers to troll a mental health charity is appalling- I wonder how she feels
about it all now, where is the evidence 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What an anti climax that was tonight,
Fuuuuuck as if she’s mentioned the wrong charity! Ash get your ducks in a row before being an utter gobshite. I honestly cannot believe her online behaviour given her fella is a police officer!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So what was the outcome of the grand troll reveal at 7pm last night?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what was the outcome of the grand troll reveal at 7pm last night?!
Hahaha erm that would be a whole lot of nothing!!!!!!! The guy doxxed 2 different women, we think he was getting himself confused and thought that he was talking about the same woman but no,he gave the names & home address of these 2 random ladies one of whom is involved with the mental health charity MIND and he is claiming they (both of them? Who knows!!) are the owners of tattle….! He’s literally just trawled companies house and found the names of 2 people and he’s decided to make out that they are who he says they are.

illegally doxxing 2 people and embroiling a charity into his nonsense- the guy is an idiot and is going to be in hot water over this!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.