Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not really making Dubai look appealing, washed out filters pictures, in front of walls and fences. Hardly showing the amazing surroundings in Dubai

Reactions: 10
Yea I have to admit I don't actually have a scooby what she's promoting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think at this point she isnt actually promoting anything. Im sure she said whatever the job is will come out next year. She could put her phone down and just have fun on holiday doing whatever work she is doing. Instead she wants to show off so has to tag the brands/ads/gifted whatever.

Looks like Liza Prideaux is doing the same press trip too. God knows what its for, Ash's doesn't really sell Dubai to tourists does it?!

Reactions: 6
I wonder what the kids schools saying with them being taken out to go out on holiday? With their maw flaunting it quite openly!

Reactions: 1
I wonder what the kids schools saying with them being taken out to go out on holiday? With their maw flaunting it quite openly!
Nothing they can do. It's just recorded as an 'unauthorised absence' but it means nothing.

Reactions: 5
They looked so unhealthy as a family. Their body shapes all look like they eat crappy food and are bloated and lethargic.

Reactions: 17
Take it she didn’t proof read her #AD before posting!! Very professional.
3F900B9A-C425-4E98-9ECE-33A4D10FFD00.jpeg

Reactions: 2
They looked so unhealthy as a family. Their body shapes all look like they eat crappy food and are bloated and lethargic.
I can’t understand why she puts E in clothes that are far too small for her. She looks very uncomfortable poor wee thing. And Ash wearing trousers and a sleeved top in Dubai, in 34° temps. Even in the evening its very hot!!! Just wear a dress no one cares about your size 🙄

Reactions: 11
I can’t stand seeing little girls dressed up like that with their little chubs hanging out all over. Dress her in something more flattering. Looks like cheap polyester

Reactions: 14
Those poor kids are so overweight. Ash should be ashamed 😡
they are both on the heavy side which is a shame, more so for their health than anything else. The kids can’t help it and it’s not their fault, they are only young and will eat what is made available to them, so it’s an issue with their parents.

Ella is often in clothes that look too wee and i had noticed that C was in a 7-8 shirt in that clothing haul Ash did.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
they are both on the heavy side which is a shame, more so for their health than anything else. The kids can’t help it and it’s not their fault, they are only young and will eat what is made available to them, so it’s an issue with their parents.

Ella is often in clothes that look too wee and i had noticed that C was in a 7-8 shirt in that clothing haul Ash did.
I know it’s the parents fault. Poor Charlie has moobs it’s not healthy 😩

• Sad
I think commenting on the kids weights and appearances is a low blow. Kids go through all shapes and sizes and I think by slagging off the kids you’re falling into troll territory tbh.

I do think she dresses them I’m uncomfortable looking clothes a lot of the time tho.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.