Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having a laug. That’s the most unflattering blouse I’ve ever seen! Absolutely not for someone with a bust and wide shoulders. When will she learn???

Reactions: 7
This is the oddest photo i've ever seen, she's got them pulled up to her armpits

ash.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See the way she’s blanked out the number plate but just left enough of the pic so everyone knows she has an Audi! She’s made it so obvious it’s an absolute cringe 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Each tae their own but there’s nae way ah’d be letting over 60,000 folk ken that am oan holiday. Even wae someone staying and security it’s no a risk ah’d be willing tae take.

She’ll be off three weeks now! Seen as they took her out the week before they’re were off for centre parks. As if they’ve not all had enough time off. Anything for a freebie 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Was thinking how many times is she going to take Ella out of school! All for the gram 🙄
She’ll be off three weeks now! Seen as they took her out the week before they’re were off for centre parks. As if they’ve not all had enough time off. Anything for a freebie 🙄

Reactions: 8
Is she heading to Dubai or is that a stop over for a connecting flight? I saw GLA to DXB on her stories but it feels like she's trying to be vague

Reactions: 1
It's not like they clearly can't afford to go away during the school holidays either. I have a heck of a lot less disposable income than they do, but we save up to pay school holiday prices as we don't want to take our kids out of school. I know for some people the only way to afford going on holiday is to go during term time, but that's defo not the case for them let's face it. She has no idea what it's like to live in the real world, have a proper job and work hard and save to afford nice things.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They live a flashy lifestyle for just the salary of a policeman, they must be up to their eyeballs in debt

Reactions: 12
Free trip to Dubai then, no wonder Eilidh is sulky on her stories today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I was going to say yesterday that I thought it might be a gifted trip since it just came out of nowhere and I couldn’t see them spending all that money on a random holiday. Don’t blame her to be fair- if I was offered a free holiday to Dubai I’d be offski as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Jesus her content isn’t even that good. Why the hell would they want her to promote
Dubai

Reactions: 6
Good for her I guess! But she never goes on abroad with the kids from her own pocket? Dubai holidays #ad doesn’t quite fit in with matalan #ad pound stretcher #ad and pound land #ad 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s clearly not that well off as she flew economy to Dubai. I’m not judging economy travel but find it funny she promotes this glam life but here she is up the back of the plane!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.