Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D4016D4E-7CDF-43D0-BF73-FBE37FD590D2.jpeg

Do these two schedule their videos to be the same and go up at the same time?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's with her fence? Only the middle section has been painted sage it seems? She's never happy is she? I'd like to see her just enjoy her house and garden without constantly trying to "improve" everything.

Reactions: 2
What's with her fence? Only the middle section has been painted sage it seems? She's never happy is she? I'd like to see her just enjoy her house and garden without constantly trying to "improve" everything.
She reminds me of an old friend of mine. She wasn't even finished one thing when she was thinking about the next. This was in various areas of her life. I remember when we all went away for the weekend and she was literally planning our next trip while we were there. It was exhausting honestly.

Anyways I've been catching up on Ash's vlogs and I actually really like how her garage conversion is looking.

Reactions: 3
I’m feeling in a funny mood today and everything is making me laugh. The way she pronounced paella in the Aldi haul made me smile.

That garden looks like a dog dinner. Mind you if her and the kids enjoy it, who am I to judge. Too much going on for me, but each to their own. Hope Ash takes a wee break over the summer to enjoy her house and garden instead of the next needless renovation.

Reactions: 2
I just think of the neighbours looking out their window and oops theres ash plunging herself in a tub in the garden 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Offt Ash a prozac is all you need hen no dunking yourself into a bucket of cold water , would a shower not do the same ? once again all for the gram and all show 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Offt Ash a prozac is all you need hen no dunking yourself into a bucket of cold water , would a shower not do the same ? once again all for the gram and all show 😭
Exactly this - my husband has been doing cold water therapy for years and never once has he decided he needs to buy a barrel for the garden to plunge himself into. He turns the shower cold for the last 5 minutes - job done! This is just another fad of hers that will lay a few weeks for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh how I’ve missed the primark hauls 😂 how awful are those outfits in the sneak peak?! The pinstripe suit with the Gucci trainers, good god 🥴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.