Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think ashs mum and dad have been able to give her a lot of help with money etc over the years to achieve what she has

Reactions: 4
I think ashs mum and dad have been able to give her a lot of help with money etc over the years to achieve what she has
Maybe they have her money towards her first house, but the day to day spending, like designer clothes etc, I bet it's all on credit cards.

Reactions: 5
Yeah absolutely, although I think she must make a fair bit from youtube

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it hilarious that the SIL stood in front of the tow truck towing her merc away today probably just so we can all see she has a nice car. Must get tiring having keep up with the Joneses in east Dunbartonshire 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she standing in primark carpark posing with her bags 🤣offt that cold water dunking his gone to her heed .
The sister inlaw is posing in front of a pickup truck thats took her mercedes just so everyone knows its a mercedes did we all get that now 🤣who is actually taking these pictures how mortifying narcissism ripping out them both big time 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it hilarious that the SIL stood in front of the tow truck towing her merc away today probably just so we can all see she has a nice car. Must get tiring having keep up with the Joneses in east Dunbartonshire 😴
Absolutely howling! What a riddy 😳
Also can we address the awful jeans and the clunky trainers....is this fashion now? If so, I’m out 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just came to say the exact same thing - Wtf 😳

Reactions: 3
God love her the excitement of I've never seen someone so exited to get their car towed. Mortified. Ash looking like she's ready to walk the catwalk in Primark. Would be great to float about during the week bumping between Costa and Primark till your hearts content.

Reactions: 6
Why oh why would you writee that 😭🤣🤣🤣 she could plan a wedding if she wanted to...

Reactions: 1
At least she was honest about the sizes for once!
Did she need a size 20 (I think that is what it was) in that blazer!! When watching I did think wtf for those cheap wet look leggings but I was surprised how they looked on

Reactions: 3
Why is she still claiming to be "between a 12 and a 14" when she clearly isn't, just own it, any size can look great so why lie?

Reactions: 8
She needs to realise we see her true size on vlogs, this was from one last week, clearly not a 12 or a "13" as she says, it can be damaging to make claims like that, it's very irresponsible and makes her looks like a lying titty ;)

ash1.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.