Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know of abidotcampbell (20k) has a thread/ any tea?

another Glasgow mum just came across - she looks younger than her husband who is 60 but seems to be a teacher and has a pic posing in underwear and heels against a car!
I’ve just had a look and I nearly spat my tea out!!! Imagine if that was your child’s teacher 🙈
why has she got 20k followers yet her posts only manage to get, on average 150 likes? Why bother with the fake followers, do brands just see that number and send them free stuff?

I’ve just had a look and I nearly spat my tea out!!! Imagine if that was your child’s teacher 🙈
why has she got 20k followers yet her posts only manage to get, on average 150 likes? Why bother with the fake followers, do brands just see that number and send them free stuff?
I also nearly spat out my tea at the ‘tipping precariously into car engine shot!’

also read her name as ‘ an idiot!’

Reactions: 3
I also nearly spat out my tea at the ‘tipping precariously into car engine shot!’

also read her name as ‘ an idiot!’
Yes!!! It took me ages to read her name 🤣🤣🤣
Plus, it’s not like she’s got a bit of space between her and her neighbours, can you imagine looking out your window... ‘oh there she is again in her undies peering into her husbands... engine’. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2

another Glasgow mum just came across - she looks younger than her husband who is 60 but seems to be a teacher and has a pic posing in underwear and heels against a car!
So I’m pretty sure this is the same person I think it is. If so the person I’m thinking wasn’t a teacher from when I remember but sold Herbalife or a product like it and was also in a relationship with a woman.

just looked further down he insta and it’s definitely who I think it is. I’m sure she was in a relationship with another woman, was a friendship that I think became more? Don’t hold me to that though

again looks through more pics and yeah, she was in a relationship with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So I’m pretty sure this is the same person I think it is. If so the person I’m thinking wasn’t a teacher from when I remember but sold Herbalife or a product like it and was also in a relationship with a woman.

just looked further down he insta and it’s definitely who I think it is. I’m sure she was in a relationship with another woman, was a friendship that I think became more? Don’t hold me to that though

again looks through more pics and yeah, she was in a relationship with her
WTF! Her insta is like a bad lads mag

Reactions: 1
Wow!!! I just had a nosey...I thought her husband was her dad at first! She is (or was?) a secondary teacher!! Posting photos like that publicly...How inappropriate!! 😰

Wow!!! I just had a nosey...I thought her husband was her dad at first! She is (or was?) a secondary teacher!! Posting photos like that publicly...How inappropriate!! 😰
If she still is a teacher and the GTCS get wind of those pics, she is in trouble

I snooped quite a bit. She’s either on leave or doesn’t teach anymore due to health?
She would still be registered if on leave. Unless she has completely resigned from teaching altogether then she shouldn't be posting pics like that on a public page (and she would get into serious trouble if they found out).

At least she is finally finishing some of the work she started about two years ago lol. The thing I don't get is the husband seems to do loads of this work, ripping down walls, putting in new ones, putting in windows, yet simple things like painting a wall and putting skirting board round the new tv wall and garage conversion seem to never get finished, or take ages, it would frustrate the life out of me to do all that work and not have those finishing touches done. They rush in to so many things, I bet she paid a fair bit to get that decking up the back and now she wants to rip it out for composite decking, living room tv wall changed about three time, second lot of new carpets, jesus, it's exhausting.

Reactions: 2
Do we know if he is still with the police? Or is he a kept man now? He seems to be at her constant beck and call 🤔 strange.

So Ash has now taken up cold water swimming....i.e dunking yourself in some water up in Denny 🥴 Never realised Denny was in East Dunbartonshire, you absolute walloper 🤦‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 12

Nope but went for a swatch and fs nope 😂 full of herself ... pass xx

Just had a quick look at that Abi - she is what appears to be known round these parts as a belter 🤣👍🏼

• Haha
I think I seen big Fra's in uniform in paisley a few weeks a go, im pretty sure it was him

Why is she getting rid of the new sofa in the garage? seriously she is never content with anything it's embarrassing and must be exhausting living like that its not normal.
More paneling just why? and what is that in the hall 😭someone needs to remove her pinterest app the house is a mis mash and the wall colours throughout are the worst so drab and dirty looking !

She is also raging that she is selling the sofa at a loss....surely she realizes that noone would a second hand sofa that cost more than if they bought it brand new? Did she think having her derriere parked on it would increase the value?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.