Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you’re going to make a loss if you sell an almost brand new sofa! Tit.

What was she talking about it being too big for upstairs? Have they got a living room upstairs now too?

Reactions: 2
Haven’t been on this thread before ... I don’t think but what the fudge has she done to her house ??? That new sofa is absolutely vile what was wrong with her old one ??

Reactions: 3
Haven’t been on this thread before ... I don’t think but what the fudge has she done to her house ??? That new sofa is absolutely vile what was wrong with her old one ??
“Old one” that was bought about a month ago 🥴 and she’s now going to sell it and make a loss on it. Honestly, she needs a bit of a lesson in taking your time and considering your big purchases! Clearly money isn’t an issue....and there’s no common sense at all 🙈

“Old one” that was bought about a month ago 🥴 and she’s now going to sell it and make a loss on it. Honestly, she needs a bit of a lesson in taking your time and considering your big purchases! Clearly money isn’t an issue....and there’s no common sense at all 🙈
I thought she had that nice grey one ? That was specially made ? 🙈

I thought she had that nice grey one ? That was specially made ? 🙈
She’s still got that one in her lounge, but she bought a new one for the garage conversion about a month ago and like a day later was saying “oh I don’t like it, it’s getting replaced” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s still got that one in her lounge, but she bought a new one for the garage conversion about a month ago and like a day later was saying “oh I don’t like it, it’s getting replaced” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Oh I’m clearly so behind lol

Sofa is rotten what happened with her and Laura Porter she’s not liked or posted for her in a very long time. Weird how she acts and takes anything she can get.

Howling at the new sofa so 10years ago from Harveys my gran still has hers 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the feature wall in the new room , can someone explain what the wood is all about? bizarre looking why doea she wreck every room she does up by adding tit😭

God love Ash, she keeps us on our toes with all these new decors in every room, honestly don't know how her head isn't fried at this point! Her husband must have the patience of a saint.

Why the hell does Ella look like she has rollers in and a bloody sheet mask on - she treats that wee lassie like a toy to dress up

Reactions: 5
Latest you tube video, and all those vitamins.....scam scam scam!!!!! No need for so many separate vitamins, a single floradix would have all of that and more for a fraction of the price! Nice one mama reid scamming your viewers that are vulnerable to this sort of crap 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Latest you tube video, and all those vitamins.....scam scam scam!!!!! No need for so many separate vitamins, a single floradix would have all of that and more for a fraction of the price! Nice one mama reid scamming your viewers that are vulnerable to this sort of crap 🙄
What video is this please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.