Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get silverburn would have paid her to promote silverburn but I really hope she used her own money to buy the giving gifts and it wasn’t part of the deal (as in they gave her them for free kinda thing) 😩

Reactions: 9
I cannot get on board with her accepting payment for charity ads - she will have been paid to do that by silverburn and more than likely given gift cards to buy the gifts
She should be buying those gifts herself if she chooses to advertise it

Reactions: 8
Yeah it makes me feel really uneasy that she’s being paid to promote giving to charity … so even if she is using her own money to buy the gifts she’s being paid to do so… can’t get on board with that at all when so many people are struggling this time of year and still taking time out to give to charity / food bank / kids giving tree… all without having to put it on social media to get recognition!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I follow an influencer / mum who has a wee boy and triplets and it was just the triplets birthday and she has stated she bought everything none of the birthday stuff was paid for etc and I respect her for that! Supporting local businesses for cakes etc especially this time of year

Reactions: 5
When i didnt think she could get anymore lower than she already is , she pulls it out the bag using a charity to promote an AD to be payed for , so glad i unfollowed her last year !

Reactions: 7
Wow are these shopping centres and influencers for real.

Ash if you read here - do you need some help picking your self respect off the floor??!! Freeloading off charities again

In the latest podcast they throw shade at mums who show off Xmas presents and their Elf on the Shelf shenanigans just to get praise on Insta and gloat and I can't help but feel it was aimed at Kimmy G 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
In the latest podcast they throw shade at mums who show off Xmas presents and their Elf on the Shelf shenanigans just to get praise on Insta and gloat and I can't help but feel it was aimed at Kimmy G 🤣🤣🤣
Was Ash not creating a tag your elf ideas thing on stories last week 🙄🤣
Hypocrites the lot of them

Isn’t that the whole idea of their social media? Sharing their mediocre lives to get praise?

They need to learn the lesson of the pot calling the kettle black.

Reactions: 12
Surely not? Am I reading this correctly?! It looks as if she’s saying she hopes the class gets COVID so the teacher can finish early 😬😬😬

E61DED97-9E70-474D-8A9B-35EC455E6EC1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
I get the impression that education isn’t something that’s important to Ash

Reactions: 10
Is she actual real celebrating that they have covid. With also 60,000 people a day testing positive in a few week they will turn into more deaths than it is now. But it’s fine her kids don’t have to go back to school as she celebrating.
AD89679A-5CFB-41B4-92BE-9416A2BC09A8.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
She on there deleting any bad comments as the one above has gone which was that bad but there now another one on there from someone else . Let see how long this one will say on
C17E335D-F723-40B6-8EB3-8B919BD4AE5C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.