Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it very suspicious she shows us EVERYTHING. Yet hasn’t shown us the spray can she used ………… so she obv hasn’t used the right one and will either
Put a pic up another day when she’s bought it and will pretend she’s used it or
Never post it cause she used the wrong one 😂

Reactions: 3
I find it very suspicious she shows us EVERYTHING. Yet hasn’t shown us the spray can she used ………… so she obv hasn’t used the right one and will either
Put a pic up another day when she’s bought it and will pretend she’s used it or
Never post it cause she used the wrong one 😂
She said on tiktok she was using a certain can to do it, but yet she said she used something different when questioned this morning
What is a £1 mug would cost a fortune in the end, these speciality spray paints aren’t cheap

My bets are she has done this to get some traction/likes on her posts but will never use it for drinking out of, feel sorry for any of her
followers who may just use any spray paint then end up unwell

Reactions: 2
Oooft she’s on one again about the bad trolls. So she’s saying she never has a wee witch or talks about anyone? Pull the other one Ash.

Reactions: 7
So on average a mug from Anthropology costs what £20? So instead of spending the 20 quid and buying the mug you like. She things it's appropriate to spray paint a home bargins number lol!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 how can one doss about in Prada bags and Balenciaga's but not be able to spend 20 feckin quid on a mug

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She used to be good at actual crafts like Halloween stuff and also baking! More of that content would be good not spraying a mug 🤣

Ash hun, this website is NOT a trolling website. It’s a gossip site.

We are allowed to come on here and talk about your hair, your clothes, your home, etc. Do you not gossip about people? Do you not read magazines or websites where they discuss who wore it best, the good and the ugly from the Met the other week, who’s Ben affleck dating and why it’s good/bad for him, shock horror this celeb gained/lost ten pounds, etc. Did you yourself not have chats every day about love island recently? I don’t know what you said as I don’t watch that crap so no need for me to watch your stories about it, but what did you talk about on those chats? Their relationships, who’s loving on who, the outfit he or she wore, I really don’t know lol.

Is that any different from what gets spoke about here? And you don’t have to come here. Celebrities don’t have to read those magazines.

Now, if you received actual trolling comments or messages on your social media, that is crap and I hope those people receive justice. You shouldn’t have to live in fear that you will wake up to that every day. But you don’t have to come here.

People here agree to keep things on the website and not message or comment the things that we talk about.

For the love of God, don’t bring yourself to a gossip site if you don’t want to read gossip about yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When will these idiots realise they can’t freedom of speech!!!!!

if that was the case, tabloids would be out of business.

i really hope those who act holier than thou about tattle avoid all forms of gossip, ie daily mail etc…

Can’t edit my previous post, but when you put EVERY aspect of your life on to the web then sorry you can’t expect people to not judge or gossip.

so Ash you have to decide if the money is worth having your whole life picked apart… and obviously to you it is, otherwise its very easy to step away from the influencer life and protect your family

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She was definitely happy to do a daily gossip session on Love Island! What about those contestants and their families, what if they happened to follow her and heard her stories. Unless it’s direct messages how can they shout troll?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think she needs to concentrate on evaluating her friendships if she thinks her friends are talking about her on a forum.

Reactions: 12
And I don’t agree with people then saying ‘oh but I’m not a celebrity, I’m just a regular mum’.

No that’s not true, a regular mum has a private Instagram account with only friends and family on it, or shock, no Instagram at all.

A regular mum doesn’t upload their life for the public to see.

A regular mum doesn’t make money from social media.

And if you don’t like the gossip that comes with being in the public eye, then you need to step out of it. Otherwise it’s part of the job.

Reactions: 19
And I don’t agree with people then saying ‘oh but I’m not a celebrity, I’m just a regular mum’.

No that’s not true, a regular mum has a private Instagram account with only friends and family on it, or shock, no Instagram at all.

And if you don’t like the gossip that comes with being in the public eye, then you need to step out of it. Otherwise it’s part of the job.
100% spot on. She's suspiciously quiet today. Hope Charlie is not sick from drinking out the toxic poison mug

Reactions: 4

We have heard all of the exact same shite so many times before from other influencers…
And look how well that turned out for them….
Meldrum used to come out with almost the exact, word for word nonsense whenever she would spit the dummy about tattle. It’s so boring.

Reactions: 5
Haaaaaa the reel 🤣 even funnier that these people class this crap as work 🤣

Omgggg Ash!!!! You can’t do tit like that and ask people to not discuss you on a gossip forum
🤣🤣🤣🤣

if I did something half as cringe as that my family would ban me from social
Media

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Ash will address the fact that the site that was closing in on the tattlers has been closed after a strongly worded letter 🤣 "I've sent them a list of names and will stand up to the trolls". OK pet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She sounds like a total ned the way she’s going on about this outing of trolls. Ash hen, see instead of worrying so much about some people having a goss about you, put your energy into worrying about how you plaster your kids over the internet, sometimes in the bath, sometimes in what looks like underwear while doing the splits and perverts will be using these images in the most horrifying way.

Disgusting how she cares so much about some people gossiping about clothes she wears but she will happily exploit her children and use them for money but not worry about where these images end up

Reactions: 17
All this apologise now tit makes me angry, how about you apologise to me for all the times I've needed eye bleach looking at you squeezing into outfits even Stevie Wonder would have thumbed down! Cocky buggar thinks she's about to expose everyone, good luck on all the GDPR breaches and doxxing Ash.......especially being married to PC plod, what a neddy :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just unfollowed Ash after those stories. Posting a popcorn emoji 🍿 and being like ooh next weeks going to be messy. Not so much if the page has now been deleted.
Also, during the week she was asking people to DM her if they had ever spoke about her on tattle and she would maybe do like a catfish meet the troll thing. Wow, thinks alot
Of herself. And! 😂 she is now saying actually no. I know I said if you sent me your details it would be anonymous and I wouldn’t put it out there. Actually she is threatening to expose people who have messaged her
under false pretences. Wow!

I really needed to say all of that. And that’s why tattle exists!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.