Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She s said in the comments on her last video she s a size 12 yet buys a ‘large’ in anything. A size 12 is not large. That could be damaging for people watching that. I d say she s a 14-16.
She’s not a size 12.

her leg is a size 12!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She s said in the comments on her last video she s a size 12 yet buys a ‘large’ in anything. A size 12 is not large. That could be damaging for people watching that. I d say she s a 14-16.
I’m a 14 sometimes a 16 depending on the shop fit etc but in her latest reel it’s from H&M so she would definitely have to size up on the jeans I know I do I’m fine with tops jumpers etc from h&m but I struggle to get a size 16 past my thighs in there yet I fit in a 14 no problem from tesco 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah she’s wanting to just admit the size she is not the size she wants to be there’s no shame in it she’s had kids your body changes it’s never going to be pre kids and that’s fine I used to feel bad about my size but in all honesty I was only bringing myself down now I’m like life’s to short 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She wouldn’t want Ella to be insecure about her size / weight when she’s older. She should just own her size, she looks good and buys the right size of clothing for her body so she should just own it. It’s damaging to herself and Ella to lie about her size like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m a 14 sometimes a 16 depending on the shop fit etc but in her latest reel it’s from H&M so she would definitely have to size up on the jeans I know I do I’m fine with tops jumpers etc from h&m but I struggle to get a size 16 past my thighs in there yet I fit in a 14 no problem from tesco 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah she’s wanting to just admit the size she is not the size she wants to be there’s no shame in it she’s had kids your body changes it’s never going to be pre kids and that’s fine I used to feel bad about my size but in all honesty I was only bringing myself down now I’m like life’s to short 😂
I agree with your comment about the jeans!! They are ridiculously small I think.

Reactions: 1
I take it Ella doesn’t go to school in Torrance because she always gets her in the car and I wouldn’t like to think she drives 2 secs along to road to get her?!

Reactions: 1
I see she’s telling folk in the comments she’s a size 12! 😂 aye pull the other one ash! I am squeezing myself into a size 12 after having a baby so there is no chance she’s a 12. Buying a floaty dress in an xl is definitely not a size 12! 🙄 and I wear a medium in those shorts so I think you’re lying ash.

• Haha
I see she’s telling folk in the comments she’s a size 12! 😂 aye pull the other one ash! I am squeezing myself into a size 12 after having a baby so there is no chance she’s a 12. Buying a floaty dress in an xl is definitely not a size 12! 🙄 and I wear a medium in those shorts so I think you’re lying ash.
I was wearing a 12 when I was pregnant last year. Even then I was smaller than her. Whenever she does a haul and says she’s a 12 but ‘sized up’ I want to tell her that the sized up fits her because that’s her size. Just own it. Clothes sizes are honestly not a big deal.

How the duck can she seriously claim shes a size 12?!

im sorry. But she is far far far larger than a size 12.

she is a big girl. She’s overweight. She is short, stocky, broad shouldered and had wide hips and big thighs. She is not a slim woman. Size 12 is a fairly small size. She is not a size 12. ash is very clearly a size 18. And that’s being generous.

Reactions: 10
How the duck can she seriously claim shes a size 12?!

im sorry. But she is far far far larger than a size 12.

she is a big girl. She’s overweight. She is short, stocky, broad shouldered and had wide hips and big thighs. She is not a slim woman. Size 12 is a fairly small size. She is not a size 12. ash is very clearly a size 18. And that’s being generous.
I don’t think she’s overweight at all, yes I think she’s bigger than a size 12 but overweight is a bit of an over exaggeration.
It’s clear she’s got some sort of body dysmorphia and I just hope she doesn’t pass this onto Ella.

I don’t think she’s overweight at all, yes I think she’s bigger than a size 12 but overweight is a bit of an over exaggeration.
It’s clear she’s got some sort of body dysmorphia and I just hope she doesn’t pass this onto Ella.
She is overweight. I'm smaller than her and I'm overweight, actually bordering on obese going by BMI. And I'm a 14/16, but usually a 16. To claim she's a 12 is absurd. Just own it, nobody cares!

Reactions: 13
She absolutely is overweight.

Reactions: 10
As someone who’s about the same size as Ash, she is overweight.

I’ve said this on other threads but shall say it here too. No one actually cares what size Ash or any other influencer is. It’s the fact that she’s lying and misleading people by saying she’s a 12, but defo doesn’t look like a 12 and is ‘sizing up’ on everything.

It’s the lies and deceit people won’t tolerate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m a 14-16 and when people lie and say they are smaller I do compare and think how big must I look then 😭. They don’t really even need to mention size when doing hauls unless saying ‘this comes up really small or large so size up or down’. It’s just interesting to see what the clothes look like on, I have eyes so can tell if something would suit my body shape and can see if somethings not that flattering on someone else.

As I side note, maybe I’m showing my age but a lot of the trainers she wears look like orthopaedic footwear to me and are not flattering.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m a 14-16 and when people lie and say they are smaller I do compare and think how big must I look then 😭. They don’t really even need to mention size when doing hauls unless saying ‘this comes up really small or large so size up or down’. It’s just interesting to see what the clothes look like on, I have eyes so can tell if something would suit my body shape and can see if somethings not that flattering on someone else.

As I side note, maybe I’m showing my age but a lot of the trainers she wears look like orthopaedic footwear to me and are not flattering.
Her taste in clothes and footwear is awful. I agree, the majority of the shoes/trainers she wears are god awful.

Reactions: 9
Her taste in clothes and footwear is awful. I agree, the majority of the shoes/trainers she wears are god awful.
I agree. As always she tries to go for a designer look on a budget and can never pull it off. She sees a trend and has to have it, even if she looks like a clown. Always trying far too hard.

Reactions: 7
She's put videos onto her stories today of her cleaning the hot tub, and you can really see her true size in them. And I just want to say, she looks fab. She should own her true size and shape, and stop trying to pretend she's something she's not.
This is so true!! Ash’s weight or dress size doesn’t matter it’s just that she lies about it all. That’s what bugs me. I am of similar shape and size to Ash and she’s really missing out on content ideas here as instead of her hauls where she insisted she sizes up as they’re small made, she could be making videos on styling ideas to cover problem areas like stomach, arms etc. I’d say about 85% of her following are probably mums in very similar boats so she would thrive if she was more honest. It’s a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You’re absolutely deluded if you think she isn’t overweight. Seriously.

Also no way she’s a 12 - I’m 5 foot 7 and weigh just under 11 stone and I’m a 12, sometimes hitting a 14 in bottoms cos I’m bottom heavy. I know we all carry weight differently but she’s got to be at least a couple of stone heavier than me!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.