Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely a mother of two young children would not go to bleedin Turkey for a boob reduction, screams freebie to me. Does she not read the horror stories of the aftercare and folk having to go to A&E after surgery abroad, this is so irresponsible. We've all seen her in a bikini etc, her boobs are not that big that you'd not wait to pay for it here or via nhs. Also, she can spend an absolute fortune redecorating every two minutes, spending £200 a pop in primark every other week but can't pay for a private boob reduction here, with all the finance options etc available? Defo a freebie.

Reactions: 18
I’ve not been on Ash’s thread in forever but what, she’s getting a breast reduction?! Why?!!!! She hasn’t even got large breasts?!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
😱 yeah if there’s one thing I wouldn’t scrimp on it’s major surgery!
Exactly!! I researched for almost ten years before choosing my surgeon! The horror stories you hear I would never even think of paying to go abroad, no matter how much cheaper it is! The aftercare is so important! I saw my surgeon 3 times in the fortnight after my surgery then again at 3 and 6 months! She’s always jumping from one thing to another, this is just her latest decision on a whim! This is major surgery not like going for bloody fillers!
I doubt she’d be eligible for NHS you need to fight hard to prove the impact on your life/mental health. Also you need BMI less than 27 which no disrespect, I doubt she has. I was approved but went private as the waiting times were ridiculous.

WTAF is that Tik toc all about with Ella so cringe , Ash looks mental in it really getting herself into character 😭Tik toc is for the young Ash absolute shown up.

Noticed that about the sis in law and her bro not getting invited then noticed she had them over and mad nanna karen was rolling about the garden doing rolly poleys🤣😭another one thats got to do something for attention 😭 the sis inlaw probs dosent get an invite to the drinking nights incase she trys to jump on big fra 🤣🤣 her famous podcast quote get it pumped 😭ash is probs para out her nut 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My prediction on the boob reduction. The deals been done to get it done paid for, as part of a p.r campaign. She's now drip feeding her followers information to make it look all just starting to "fall in to place" the reason o think this is because of the clinic she has mentioned has also offered my family friend who is an influencer a breast enlargement in Turkey

Reactions: 10
My prediction on the boob reduction. The deals been done to get it done paid for, as part of a p.r campaign. She's now drip feeding her followers information to make it look all just starting to "fall in to place" the reason o think this is because of the clinic she has mentioned has also offered my family friend who is an influencer a breast enlargement in Turkey
Absolutely spot on! She went for a gifted facial at the company’s clinic in Glasgow the other day is it’s all coming together now 🥴

Reactions: 9
If she does get a gifted boob reduction then i think she will receive massive backlash from it.
There will be a high percentage of her followers who actually suffer physically and mentally from big boobs but cannot afford to go private and may be fighting for one on the NHS.
Ash has never once spoken of any health complaints stemming from her “big boobs” and this could be the beginning of the end for her if she is given it for free

If she does get a gifted boob reduction then i think she will receive massive backlash from it.
There will be a high percentage of her followers who actually suffer physically and mentally from big boobs but cannot afford to go private and may be fighting for one on the NHS.
Ash has never once spoken of any health complaints stemming from her “big boobs” and this could be the beginning of the end for her if she is given it for free
She hasn’t got big boobs. Actually when you look at her, her breasts actually look small in comparison to her size; a lot of plus size/larger women have extremely large heavy breastS, but she doesn’t at all. If she’s going under the knife id have expected her to get something more like liposuction or something that would reduce her size, seeing as she’s forever going on about wanting to loose weight etc

Her boobs aren’t particularly big at all, she’s just overweight. If she’s doing this just for an ad she is an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Reactions: 11
Her boobs aren’t particularly big at all, she’s just overweight. If she’s doing this just for an ad she is an even bigger idiot than I thought.
Yeah, thats what I mean. Her bra size may be large but it’s probably because she’s carrying excess weight around her back and chest. If she was to loose weight and tone her body up she would slim her entire chest area front & back and be smaller all over.

Reactions: 10
Her boobs don’t look that big at all. I reckon she thinks if she has smaller boobs she’ll drop 2 dress sizes 😒

Reactions: 6
If she actually ate clean and stuck to a healthy lifestyle for longer than 1 week, she would lose weight in her boobs. She forgets that she’s posted photos of her when she was younger and slimmer and her boobs weren’t massive then. As delusional as ever and always looking for a cosmetic procedure to fix her weight.

WTAF is that Tik toc all about with Ella so cringe , Ash looks mental in it really getting herself into character 😭Tik toc is for the young Ash absolute shown up.

Noticed that about the sis in law and her bro not getting invited then noticed she had them over and mad nanna karen was rolling about the garden doing rolly poleys🤣😭another one thats got to do something for attention 😭 the sis inlaw probs dosent get an invite to the drinking nights incase she trys to jump on big fra 🤣🤣 her famous podcast quote get it pumped 😭ash is probs para out her nut 😭
What did she say in the podcast 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think she’ll regret the boob reduction as they actually look in proportion to the rest of her shape. Agreed that if she followed a calorie deficit and exercise plan instead of a ridiculous plan like Slimming World she’d get better all round results.

I am a 12 on the bottom half and I have FF boobs and there’s no way i could wear a size 14 too with buttons at the front, it would be mega gaping

Reactions: 4
Do you guys really thing it's a reduction and not more a lift! I personally think her boobs are in proportion with her body. There not massive. I think she's actually getting a lift. It's all vanity she's talking shite about the constant back ache. Hen you wear balenciagas and carry a Prada bag. You splashed 3k plus on the giant paddling pool. Yet you can't afford bra's so now your greeting for a boob job🙄

Reactions: 11
What was the reason for showing the label? Just so she could be like "look everyone I'm a size 14" ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.