Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the reason for showing the label? Just so she could be like "look everyone I'm a size 14" ???
and I think she’s lost weight so when she claimed to be a size 14 before or should I say a 13 🙄 it was all shite!

Reactions: 6
And now Eilidh is off for a gifted facial treatment at the same cosmetic surgery place 🙄🙄🙄 They’re so bloody predictable!

And now Eilidh is off for a gifted facial treatment at the same cosmetic surgery place 🙄🙄🙄 They’re so bloody predictable!
It’s a wonder these companies make any money, the amount of stuff they give away to these freeloaders

Reactions: 3
Ironic she puts a story up of an “ad” and a “gifted” product and writes ‘support small business’ 😂😂 buying from them yourself would be more support surely

Reactions: 11
Ironic she puts a story up of an “ad” and a “gifted” product and writes ‘support small business’ 😂😂 buying from them yourself would be more support surely
Exactly, I'm mortified for them, I bet they don't even tip either, lying there getting a facial for free when you could pay for it. Anyone with a bit of decency would pay and still promote it.

Has she photoshopped her latest post? The third picture her leg looks like its jammed in a door

Reactions: 2
Somethings afoot with the
Has she photoshopped her latest post? The third picture her leg looks like its jammed in a door
Somethings definitely afoot with that composite door… it’s lost all its fake grain around her legs!

Omg, how bad a photo shop is that. Her leg is chopped off into the door and her thighs defo been slimmed too. Can see the photoshop a mile off. Just why 🙈

Reactions: 3
Also the SIL pulling an Ash and getting a new car without mentioning it 🤔 so we get to see the recovery truck and the poses at it but we don't get to see the new BMW that's replaced the Merc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she needs to learn to dress for her shape. Some of the clothes shes picked make it more obvious she doesn’t have a waist / is very square shaped. I think her boob size is in proportion and they look good on her if that makes sense

If you have big boobs you want to make smaller then don’t pull your shorts right up to them!!!! It’s weird!!!

The polo shirt dress 🙈 she looks like she's just had sex and thrown her man's tshirt on to run to the toilet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She s said in the comments on her last video she s a size 12 yet buys a ‘large’ in anything. A size 12 is not large. That could be damaging for people watching that. I d say she s a 14-16.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.