Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there’s the sister in law had the same free facial as ash and eilidh, honest to god. I would hate to see these women if they actually had to pay for all these procedures
Would they even have botox if they had to pay for it 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Lauren had a free facial, same place and Eilidh selling the tropics.. 🥱 I like them but I hate the predictability & the constant sell sell sell

Reactions: 3
Why is the grout in her bathroom so boggin?! 🤮 her house isn’t that old! I’ve been in my house 7 years and the grout is still bright white ! even in my daughter’s bathroom and she’s a wee tink! 🤣 We’ve gone through the slime/potions stage and now onto make up and tan and it still looks good as new after a good deep clean…she’s not a very good advert for Flash!

Reactions: 4
What does she sound like on her stories talking about love island? 🤣 what a fanny. She really thinks she’s something and trying so hard to be funny. Think Mama thinks she’s gunna get a wee job on telly off the back of her “reviewing” love island each day - no chance hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does she sound like on her stories talking about love island? 🤣 what a fanny. She really thinks she’s something and trying so hard to be funny. Think Mama thinks she’s gunna get a wee job on telly off the back of her “reviewing” love island each day - no chance hen!
If she said cheggs one more time instead of chuggs I was gonna throw my phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also Mama, remember #bekind. You are talking about these people and kinda slagging them off to all of those followers of yours, be nice Ashleigh. Remember what you say online could have a horrible consequence to these real people or their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she cleaning her kitchen in a lovely dress and a full face of make up?? I’d like to think she was maybe going out somewhere after the cleaning but I have a feeling it was all done for insta! 🙄 also, the love island chat! ‘I love me who do you love’ comes to mind. Loves the sound of her own voice this one! Honestly couldn’t role my eyes hard enough😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she has an add for Deichman and has done a few posts/YT sponsored by them… and now ad for Clarks? She literally has no loyalty. Deichmann recently were casual shoes but i distinctly remember Ella starting school last year and the post was sponsored by them…. Shes literally using the same advert and changing the sponsor 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also picks and chooses when Ella wears a mask in shops i see when over 5s should be wearing them - Can’t have that ruining the aesthetic of the ad now can we

Reactions: 4
Ffs now she is selling the Lumi Spa
I'm pretty sure Eilidh posted last week about starting it but then quickly took the post down saying it wasn't going to work out due to other brands she works with or something 🤔 or was that Ash's doing...

I'm pretty sure Eilidh posted last week about starting it but then quickly took the post down saying it wasn't going to work out due to other brands she works with or something 🤔 or was that Ash's doing...
That was for Tropic skincare, not the face sander that is the Lumi 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.