Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their newest podcast is so frustrating, they’ve spent the majority of an episode discussing an incident but not saying who it is etc it’s such bad content. If someone could tell me what they’re going on about that would be great haha
I’ll be honest I think their chat in general on podcast is fine... if it wasn’t on a podcast. Very standard Glasgow girl chat but they’re sharing very private things about their lives and it would give me the absolute fear to be in their life

Reactions: 4
Mama Reid - begging for people to add the post to their favourites as she knows this all affects engagement and algorithms of Instagram 🙄🙄🙄🤢
It's all fine and well if she takes the time to engage back. She lost me when she put up the world cancer research post. It is a trigger point for me as I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with breast cancer. I'm still in my 30s. Anyway I posted a wee comment and got nothing back, I deleted the post, but she only had something silly like 7 comments on it and she couldn't be arsed even giving any of them a like nevermind a reply. It was all for show of course, she doesn't actually care.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What influencer and small business are they discussing in the latest episode?! What a pointless conversation topic for a podcast when no one has a clue who you are talking about?! I cannot deal with these three idiots!!

Reactions: 2
It's all fine and well if she takes the time to engage back. She lost me when she put up the world cancer research post. It is a trigger point for me as I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with breast cancer. I'm still in my 30s. Anyway I posted a wee comment and got nothing back, I deleted the post, but she only had something silly like 7 comments on it and she couldn't be arsed even giving any of them a like nevermind a reply. It was all for show of course, she doesn't actually care.
she does this with YouTube. I commented and she never bothered her arse to like or comment back so what’s the point. If she carries on like that she’ll be back working in a bank!

Just watched the you tube skincare video... “I’ve used Elemis since I was 12” don’t talk pish!

• Haha
Just watched the you tube skincare video... “I’ve used Elemis since I was 12” don’t talk pish!
hahaha! I laughed at this too, aye aye popeye.

notice lots suddenly using Elemis cleansing balm in their ‘nighttime routine’

Why has she edited her latest post so much 😩 her kids don’t need that much filter! Also why has she started saying “save this post for later if you like it 🤪” bit weird? 🥴

Reactions: 5
Why would you be encouraging strangers to save pictures of your kids??? Lassie needs her head read.

Why has she edited her latest post so much 😩 her kids don’t need that much filter! Also why has she started saying “save this post for later if you like it 🤪” bit weird? 🥴
The Instagram algorithm has changed so now it favours saved posts (then direct messages, then comments, then likes). The more posts that are saved increases the chances of more people seeing her page, thats why she's suggesting that people save her posts!

I think its a weird move on Instagram's part to favour saved content, especially for mummy/kid accounts 🤷‍♀️

The Instagram algorithm has changed so now it favours saved posts (then direct messages, then comments, then likes). The more posts that are saved increases the chances of more people seeing her page, thats why she's suggesting that people save her posts!

I think its a weird move on Instagram's part to favour saved content, especially for mummy/kid accounts 🤷‍♀️
I actually read a very interesting article on this the other night and it’s not true. It is misinformation that went viral!
The algorithm isn’t as static as x,y and z so it really makes me laugh that she is begging folk to save pictures of her children. Interesting that she doesn’t ask people to save the pictures of herself though isn’t it?

This is also an explanation to the misinformation of the algorithm

I actually read a very interesting article on this the other night and it’s not true. It is misinformation that went viral!
The algorithm isn’t as static as x,y and z so it really makes me laugh that she is begging folk to save pictures of her children. Interesting that she doesn’t ask people to save the pictures of herself though isn’t it?

This is also an explanation to the misinformation of the algorithm

Ah that's really interesting!!

Funny then if its not true and she's jumping on the bandwagon asking people to save the posts 🤭

I wonder if she'll suddenly stop asking now you've blown the facade haha 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah that's really interesting!!

Funny then if its not true and she's jumping on the bandwagon asking people to save the posts 🤭

I wonder if she'll suddenly stop asking now you've blown the facade haha 😄
Ash, jumping on a bandwagon 🙊?! No way, never. Lol 😂
We need to start a new thread. Any suggestions? I’m rubbish at thinking of them.

what's occurring with her face in this thumbnail??? is that filler? or bad editing?

ash.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.