Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone should be unkind about her weight/comment on it but I think she also has to take some ownership of the fact that she attracts attention to her weight/body shape by lying about her size all the time and squeezing into things that are clearly too small. She obviously struggles to accept her body shape and that’s fine but maybe just speak to your followers about it more openly instead of trying to hoodwink people into thinking you’re a 12? And if she started speaking more positively about her size/sizes in general then that would probably help everyone cos as people had said before going on about size 16 tops being “absolutely massive” etc isn’t great for people watching that are that size or larger 🤣
you are spot on. Pretending to be a size 12 is like saying she thinks being a 16/18, which she obviously is, is a bad thing. And I remember her comment about the 16tops being massively oversized which again, is an awful thing for people to read. So in a round about way, she is guilty of shaming people about their weight in the exact way she is complaining about and getting sympathy for.
she needs to start being real, either be happy and content with her body or do something about it. And not a diet that she promotes for a few days and then gives up on. She needs to educate herself on what a healthy lifestyle is.

Reactions: 10
She has a pretty face but does anyone believe she was told she had a supermodel face 😂

Nah most of us have struggled with our weight at some point, it is very difficult and it’s shite to leave a comment like that on her video. She should stop talking about sizes though, if she doesn’t want to say her real size because she isn’t happy with herself then she doesn’t need to mention it. Better than this rubbish about sizing up in everything and insisting she’s a 12 which she obviously isn’t and that’s fine.
Did she not say at some point she was 14 stone? Nobody is a size 12 and 14 stone unless you’re very tall.

She’s obviously disappointed with her aff link numbers and is using some ridiculous sob story to up engagement. Queue a days worth of aff links again. ££££s are all she cares about.

Reactions: 1
She has a pretty face but does anyone believe she was told she had a supermodel face 😂

Nah most of us have struggled with our weight at some point, it is very difficult and it’s shite to leave a comment like that on her video. She should stop talking about sizes though, if she doesn’t want to say her real size because she isn’t happy with herself then she doesn’t need to mention it. Better than this rubbish about sizing up in everything and insisting she’s a 12 which she obviously isn’t and that’s fine.
Did she not say at some point she was 14 stone? Nobody is a size 12 and 14 stone unless you’re very tall.
I agree, she has a very pretty face but model she is not! I don’t believe someone said that to her.

Reactions: 4
“I told him to get her pumped”

Wow. That’s.......wow. They are so rough!!!!!!!!
It was to get ashes labour started 😭but I think they could have phrased it abit better 🤣Lauren seems abit of a dirty to me tbh each to their own though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmmm bit suspicious of her announcing all of this so publicly.

She broadcasts every aspect of her life on social media - not everyone is going continuously follow the "gorgeous hun" mantra.

Take the rough with the smooth and move on - it comes with the territory and "job" she has chosen.

Maybe a rouse for engagement? Who knows.

Reactions: 2

How do you figure this? I'm a size 12. I weight 9.8stone and I'm 5ft 3" tall.

Who is she kidding? Even Stevie Wonder can tell she’s not a size 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is she kidding? Even Stevie Wonder can tell she’s not a size 12.
Shes easily a size 18 or 20. The fact that she tries to maintain that she’s a size 12 is honestly laughable. She’s about 5 stone heavier than she would be if she was a size 12

She goes on about how people shouldn’t care what size she is, which is true. But she’s the one that clearly cares a lot about being a size 16/18 as she pretends she’s a 12. And is actually quite offending to people who are a 16/18 as she obviously thinks there is something wrong with being that size as she feels the need to pretend she isn’t.
either accept the size you are, or educate yourself on a healthy lifestyle and stop with the constant sugary snacks and dominoes.

Or as someone else suggested here do your clothing hauls and just don’t mention size at all if it makes u feel I comfortable. I don’t think she’s that big- I think she’s probably about a 16 but she’s the one that acts like a 16 is huge. Just stop talking about the sizes!

So Ash is now saying she has problems with her weight and binch eats for comfort , just like most of us doll no one really cares about your size but I do think she needs to be careful as it can rub of on the kids its very noticeable shes food orientated I can see Ella and Charlie alot heavier aswell and thats not to be nasty , if she really feels she has problems with food she should be seeking phycological help as she obviously has issues which Ive said before I think she has more so after listening to the podcasts .

I listened to the podcasts and it's actually showing you what they are really like , I actually kind of felt sorry for ash she comes across very immature she kept hitting out with random things like breast milk shooting out her nipple and hitting fra in the eye total jackanory material , and repeatly is talking about thrush and possibly stds when pregnant 😭she then pipes up Lauren tell everyone what you said to fra and lauren goes I told him to get her pumped 😭😭meanwhile you can tell elidh is affronted , lauren then goes on to say I had the horn constantly through pregnancy used to phone chris to come home from work ,the same chris who i might add she slaughters for constantly sleeping 🤣and then says he disent drink or amything because he cant stay awake sounds like a right wet blanket to me 🤣I honestly think the only semi normal one is elidh and thats a push , defo wotth a listen !
this is what I mean about the sil and her Glasgow uni accent on her stories. Ash is at it aswell. Noticed ash the other day struggled to speak on her stories and said “why do I struggle to speak on here?” Eh that will be because you’re trying to keep your Glasgow uni accent up and struggling big time! It’s all fake and this podcast proves it. Their true colours are showing through now.

I’m no prude, however I find the level of conversation and innuendo turns my stomach. Lauren obviously thinks she is being cool, but in actual fact she comes across as being childish, foul mouthed and so does Ash.
As the saying goes you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. Lauren & Ash need to start growing up and act their age, not their shoe size - they are mothers and putting themselves out there on SM. Can you imagine them trying to get jobs in years to come, when this is available for future employers. No wonder Chris does want to make a commitment to Lauren.

Mama Reid - begging for people to add the post to their favourites as she knows this all affects engagement and algorithms of Instagram 🙄🙄🙄🤢
Why you would want to save that post for later is beyond me, maybe a diy thing or a kids craft thing sure but surely nobody would save this

This Instagram algorithm stuff is a load of nonsense anyway. The actual algorithm hasn’t changed since 2018. See if you’re putting out good content and have built up a good relationship with your followers, you don’t need to “save” posts.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.