Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, meant to post this yesterday.
Totally had a FRIENDS moment with her posting yesterday screaming into the microphone. All I could see and focus on were her teeth and just couldn’t get Ross out of my head. Must have watched it 5/6 times and that image is still with me🦷 🦷 🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not good at coming up with titles but whoever is, please can you include crematorium curtains 😂

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion....Crematorium curtains, u having a laugh? All while she’s doing a loo cleaner AD, in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s actually a really pretty girl, and her size is fine. If she’s comfortable and happy with it. But she’s clearly not when she lies about the size of things!

People just need to stop LYING and pretending to be something they aren’t! Agh!

Reactions: 12
She is very pretty but she's trying so hard to be something she isn't and its not flattering and its ageing her!

Reactions: 5
Well her Iceland dinner looked like a dry peace of tit 😂. The veg pan was teeny

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She did not influence me to go to Iceland and buy that frozen, dry plate of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope she doesn’t have Ellas first day of school and her uniform plastered all over instagram in the morning.
She has been working her hard on the ADs today anyway before starting school thats for sure

Reactions: 2
I dont think she will plaster photos of E in her school uniform....not because she shouldnt do that anyway but because there is not a cats chance in hell that wee girl will be wearing matalan school uniform as per the advert!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’ll have another baby soon. Now wee Ella is at school and Charlie will be going to nursery more what would she do all day?! Panel the bleeping fridge?!

Edit - not saying stay at home mums who’s kids aren’t actually in the house do nothing all day but with the amount Ash fills her days at Costco and Matalan I’m really confused as to how she would spend her time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’ll have another baby soon. Now wee Ella is at school and Charlie will be going to nursery more what would she do all day?! Panel the bleeping fridge?!

Edit - not saying stay at home mums who’s kids aren’t actually in the house do nothing all day but with the amount Ash fills her days at Costco and Matalan I’m really confused as to how she would spend her time
Maybe she could go back to doing the more interesting and creative content she started with instead of coming up with more mish mash luxe looks for her house, and endless hauls where she buys clothes in the size she needs sizes up from her usual 12

Reactions: 1
She actually did a video got that Iceland tit on her YouTube. Who really needs guidance on frozen food 😂. Oh this is only 1 pound. Check yourself ash you walloper. The whole house is an assault on the eyes It looks horrific

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.