Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
99E27807-1215-476F-AE5A-C49E5C0F0094.png

Really, a plastic bag over the face? How many of her followers will think this is ok! 😠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
More importantly....why does she keep wearing that blazer that’s clearly too tight on her when she’s just in the house or out with the kids and the dog 😂

Reactions: 3
A plastic bag over your face???? Is she for real????? Surely someone will tell her this is not OK!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
A plastic bag over your face???? Is she for real????? Surely someone will tell her this is not OK!
I have never commented on anyones Instagram post ever but this was the very limit of stupidity and I have messaged her. Sees herself as an influencer and thinks a plastic bag to the face is funny, unreal.

Reactions: 8
Apologies, I’ve just realised it’s because I’ve reported it so instagram automatically removes it from what I can see. Silly me! Can’t believe she has left it up
Ahh yeah! At first i thought that she had only done it for a joke, coz who would actually do that....but surely if it was a joke she would have written on the photo somewhere if it was a joke?! Surely?!

I can’t believe she has left that up, so she either doesn’t read her messages or just doesn’t give a F**k
Did anyone who commented on it get a reply from her?

Reactions: 2
How much condensation on her patio doors this morning??? Its not that cold in glasgow and plus her house is what 2 years old? I would be worred about damp. She must never open her windows, just spray air freshner and god knows what constantly.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
See Ash's pal Johnny Hayes is in hot water for breaking the rules....stupidity must be rife in that friendship circle

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
See Ash's pal Johnny Hayes is in hot water for breaking the rules....stupidity must be rife in that friendship circle
Fuming at the AFC players that were party to their jaunt to SOUL bar bit particularly disappointed in him. Is he not a big old for flaunting about toon on a Saturday night. Lot of them deserve the sack! They want our money in times like these but don’t want to abide by the rules like everyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Back to school street party 🙈 Sure all the neighbours without weans will be delighted with that dj set up! I would never dream of having a party for my kid starting school

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s blocked me!!! Clearly didn’t like me calling her out for her plastic bag as a face
mask photo. Why not just say you were wrong and that with hindsight it was a stupid thing to do?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s blocked me!!! Clearly didn’t like me calling her out for her plastic bag as a face
mask photo. Why not just say you were wrong and that with hindsight it was a stupid thing to do?
That’s the thing with all these mumfluencers (🤢) they will delete/block anything that disagrees with them and call troll even when they are in the wrong

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.