Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else find Charlie birthday vlog a bit unsavoury the bit where he is opening the pressies she captures everything he is saying. It just felt as though clinging at straws for content. Why not put music on over why not give your child privacy or your full undivided attention, also I’m not trying to be funny but the party looked tit. The party people she hired the slide and house from was just so random. Just goes to show how much money they are willing to spend on there kids party yet mummy n daddy have now issue Stoating about in Gucci and Prada .

Reactions: 5
Anybody else find Charlie birthday vlog a bit unsavoury the bit where he is opening the pressies she captures everything he is saying. It just felt as though clinging at straws for content. Why not put music on over why not give your child privacy or your full undivided attention, also I’m not trying to be funny but the party looked tit. The party people she hired the slide and house from was just so random. Just goes to show how much money they are willing to spend on there kids party yet mummy n daddy have now issue Stoating about in Gucci and Prada .
That party stuff was all oh so kindly gifted

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ the wee one has make up on like she’s performing in Chicago 😳😳😳😳

Is it a disco dancing school? It doesn’t look like it because the costumes would be much more mental.

Reactions: 3
Rarely swear but just f*ck off Ash and that husband of yours and the whole family who should know better!!
Stevie Fairbairn's wee granddaughter being exposed to any unsavoury character!
Big Stevie Fairbairn obviously doesn't give a tit . His whole family wife , son , daughter , mother , sister
the son's burd and especially all his grandchildren are being exposed to the whole world clothed or unclothed
pictures in the bath , in their beds sleeping etc , etc .

Changed days for the big man

Reactions: 3
Whats with the "Big Stevie Fairbairn" chat
?? Obv Ashs dad but feel Ive missed some insider info here 😂 #whoisbigsteviefairbairn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf is she on about in her latest stories...loved this photo of me and charlie but it is not "my usual aesthetic" so i filtered the duck out it and now i can keep it. Huh??? You take a nice pic of you and your kid and thats it! What a fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is she on about in her latest stories...loved this photo of me and charlie but it is not "my usual aesthetic" so i filtered the duck out it and now i can keep it. Huh??? You take a nice pic of you and your kid and thats it! What a fanny.
This 👌🏻I also thought what an absolute knob for saying that. Oh praise the lord I saved it. Image obsessed. Sad way to look at your pictures capturing memories of your kids. Stop being so self centred ash

Where has the health kick went ?? Just get folk to sign up for an overhaul at the Kirky gym Ash but you don’t actually follow through yourself. What a joke. Not sure I’d gift you to be an ambassador

Reactions: 6
This 👌🏻I also thought what an absolute knob for saying that. Oh praise the lord I saved it. Image obsessed. Sad way to look at your pictures capturing memories of your kids. Stop being so self centred ash

Where has the health kick went ?? Just get folk to sign up for an overhaul at the Kirky gym Ash but you don’t actually follow through yourself. What a joke. Not sure I’d gift you to be an ambassador
she’s got the aesthetic to be a greggs model

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🙈🙈🙈 I did cringe when I seen the photos of Ella- I dunno how someone who’s “job” is online wouldn’t be aware of the risks of posting pictures of a child so young in makeup and skimpy outfits. She’s thick as mince.
Also, imagine your husband taking a really nice photo of you and your son and your reaction being that it’s not really your “aesthetic” 😂😂😂 firstly you don’t have an aesthetic ash- just faux chav glam....secondly not ever pic has to go on insta so if you don’t think it fits on your grid/stories you can just.....not post it and thirdly I dunno why you’re acting like you just discovered putting a filter over photos would change them 😂😂😂 I reminded me of the whole “did u know why name is actually ashleigh” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comment about the photo, not being able to keep it...get a feckin grip!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We are really living inside a Black Mirror episode where a mother thinks a picture of her and her child cannot be “saved” because it doesn’t match her online “aesthetic”. The world is fucked, I’m going to the moon. I’m having a baby soon and keep reminding my other half “Take loads of candid photos, doesn’t matter how I look just build a collection of moments even if I’m covered in sick and tit” Of course it may be easier for me as we have jobs and don’t rely on our children looking good to earn us money 😂

Reactions: 14
I hope that wasn't Ellas costume for her display she was buzzing to pick up .
Don't think Mrs JCP ( dance teacher ) will be happy at you for showing everyone it for her dance display .

Any news on Belvidere Clothing Ltd when the big launch is happening ???

Reactions: 2
Don't think Mrs JCP ( dance teacher ) will be happy at you for showing everyone it for her dance display .

oh aye forgot about that

That’s just the outfit they have to wear to practice. Sure we will be inundated with photos of the actual costume(s) once she’s been to her competition....I dread to think what they will be like. hope she doesn’t get her a fake tan! My friends daughter went there and they were told to have a tan for their last show and were also sent pictures of how exactly to do their make up (big blue glitter eyes, eyeliner and red lips.....horrific!)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The same sort of twit that sends their kids in dressed head to toe in white, looking like mini love Island cast members 🤷😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 So true.

Mine goes head to toe in Primark, Asda and Charity shop (including £5 wellies). All dark colours to hide stains. It's certainly not my aesthetic but I cope 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the feck sends their kid to nursery in Hunters?!
Charlie's got Dinosaur trainers to change into ( much to mama's disgust ) but he did choose them himself 👟 .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 So true.

Mine goes head to toe in Primark, Asda and Charity shop (including £5 wellies). All dark colours to hide stains. It's certainly not my aesthetic but I cope 😉
Is your child clean --- yes
Is your child happy -- yes
Do you think anyone discusses you or your child --- No
Guarantee she looks down at everyone and probably thinks the way other people dress their kids but at the end of the day she's the talk of the town and is laughable 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My kids nursery put a polo shirt up on the wall with various stains and then signs saying where the stains had come from eg paint stains from painting a picture for mummy, grass stains from exploring, dirt stains from planting seeds etc. It struck me as so sad that other parents were complaining about their kid getting mucky. All i cared about was that my kids had fun and were happy to go🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.