Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok the sister in law is mega cringe. I remember ages ago commenting on here when she posted a picture with her man saying “Still won’t marry me but” which honestly I was so embarrassed for her I wanted to rip my skin off. Now she’s just posted a picture from the Austin Powers wedding saying “Always the wedding guest, never the bride 🙃” hahahahaha what?! First of all, that’s your friends wedding you’re talking about and all you’ve done is focus on yourself both times you’ve posted about it. Second of all bleeping CRINGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok the sister in law is mega cringe. I remember ages ago commenting on here when she posted a picture with her man saying “Still won’t marry me but” which honestly I was so embarrassed for her I wanted to rip my skin off. Now she’s just posted a picture from the Austin Powers wedding saying “Always the wedding guest, never the bride 🙃” hahahahaha what?! First of all, that’s your friends wedding you’re talking about and all you’ve done is focus on yourself both times you’ve posted about it. Second of all bleeping CRINGE.
Total desperado behaviour and big mamas getting her bit in never the bridesmaid 🤣Why would you post that on Instagram total cringe , it was a friends wedding and she’s giving it the all about me teenage crap never me I want ,you are a 30 odd woman with 3 wains maybe your mans got more on his plate to spend his money on like keeping a roof over your head and feeding your wains be grateful ffs!

Ash is on the banana bread bandwagon was Elidh not doing that months ago aswell what is the fascination with it ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The sister in law is really cringe. That outfit to that wedding the howling. She thinks she’s a fashionista 😂😂😂 her man looked a mess as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sister in law is now taking of where ash left last year forever me me posts and poses of her hair along with absolute dribble , she thinks shes Victoria beckham because she works in a boutique🤣 if that’s what you call it 🤣she seriously thought she was on the London cat walk with that suit on her heads full of broken bottles shame 😱

Just seen Ashes insta stories cant beleive the picture of her with her personal trainer 😱she really has piled the weight on think that picture is the only picture she is actually being honest with us all about how she looks people value that not trying to tell everyone your a 12 when you are a clear 16 possibly 18 I was actually shocked when I seen the size of her on it and that weight has not just went on overnight !

Reactions: 9
The sister in law is now taking of where ash left last year forever me me posts and poses of her hair along with absolute dribble , she thinks shes Victoria beckham because she works in a boutique🤣 if that’s what you call it 🤣she seriously thought she was on the London cat walk with that suit on her heads full of broken bottles shame 😱

Just seen Ashes insta stories cant beleive the picture of her with her personal trainer 😱she really has piled the weight on think that picture is the only picture she is actually being honest with us all about how she looks people value that not trying to tell everyone your a 12 when you are a clear 16 possibly 18 I was actually shocked when I seen the size of her on it and that weight has not just went on overnight !
Oh my the picture 😱😱 I couldn’t believe it!!!

Reactions: 2
Back at it again using her sick child for content. Get well soon wee man, sorry your mother is bleeping shameless. By all means let your followers know you’ll be absent. A worded posted would be fine. Weirdo.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Poor wee soul! Can’t believe she’s using him for content again 😔 put your phone away and be present for your boy!

Reactions: 8
Back at it again using her sick child for content. Get well soon wee man, sorry your mother is bleeping shameless. By all means let your followers know you’ll be absent. A worded posted would be fine. Weirdo.
New she was deluded anything for attention thought after her new year vlog would give her the benefit of the doubt , but nope she’s exactly what I thought a attention seeking narcissistic idiot , why not just post a status? anything for likes it’s vile Poor wee Charlie hope he’s better soon ❤said it before she needs evaluated 100percent !

Reactions: 5
I wish I could say I am shocked big mama has uploaded that picture of poor Charlie but I’m not. I’m sure most of us won’t be. She’s shameless

Reactions: 9
New she was deluded anything for attention thought after her new year vlog would give her the benefit of the doubt , but nope she’s exactly what I thought a attention seeking narcissistic idiot , why not just post a status? anything for likes it’s vile Poor wee Charlie hope he’s better soon ❤said it before she needs evaluated 100percent !
I was the same. The New Year Blog I though och give her the benefit of the doubt, then she posted the gym selfie and I thought good on her coz it was pretty clear she was no wee size 12 anymore. Then she goes and posta wee Charlie. Its just so beyond normal to me. Baffling!

She’s an attention seeking moron! Who’s life revolves around being fake. Every moment every picture every family memory every birthday every Christmas every milestone those kids reach will be posted straight on insta for likes. Sadly even when the kids are sick and in hospital and going through there medical treatment will be posted for likes. Allow your child some dignity give him your undivided attention. It completely baffled me the last time the wee soul got Sick she dragged him to Disneyland Paris. She claims he has eczema yet we see her covering him in blue body paint and giving him lush bath bombs. She walks about the house spraying air fresher like nobody’s business getting high off the fumes not giving too hoots that she has a child in the house who has a skin condition and a history of respiratory problems. If that was my wee boy I would ban all chemical cleaning products from the house scented candles and plug ins. Look at his diet perhaps take him to see a nutritionist go see a homeopathic doctor. But of course those things will not be gifted and she and Fra will need to cut back in the balenciaga’s and Gucci n Prada. She wouldn’t be able to change her wallpaper and house decor as often. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Either she’s at it for attention or she is truly stupid. She’s like a wee girl playing at mums n houses

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s an attention seeking moron! Who’s life revolves around being fake. Every moment every picture every family memory every birthday every Christmas every milestone those kids reach will be posted straight on insta for likes. Sadly even when the kids are sick and in hospital and going through there medical treatment will be posted for likes. Allow your child some dignity give him your undivided attention. It completely baffled me the last time the wee soul got Sick she dragged him to Disneyland Paris. She claims he has eczema yet we see her covering him in blue body paint and giving him lush bath bombs. She walks about the house spraying air fresher like nobody’s business getting high off the fumes not giving too hoots that she has a child in the house who has a skin condition and a history of respiratory problems. If that was my wee boy I would ban all chemical cleaning products from the house scented candles and plug ins. Look at his diet perhaps take him to see a nutritionist go see a homeopathic doctor. But of course those things will not be gifted and she and Fra will need to cut back in the balenciaga’s and Gucci n Prada. She wouldn’t be able to change her wallpaper and house decor as often. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Either she’s at it for attention or she is truly stupid. She’s like a wee girl playing at mums n houses
This is so spot on.

Reactions: 10
Another picture of Charlie for the Gram 😡😡
At this stage we’ve established Ash is a insta bleep. Where the duck is Fra why isn’t looking out for his kids and telling her to stop and no it’s not her job she’s delusional

Reactions: 8
This is so spot on.
She is the organ grinder and those kids are her monkeys, I remember a vlog where she was decorating Ella's room or something and at the reveal the child was saying it's gorgeous mummy and she hadn't even opened the door .She has them well trained.

• Sad
At this stage we’ve established Ash is a insta bleep. Where the duck is Fra why isn’t looking out for his kids and telling her to stop and no it’s not her job she’s delusional

Anyone who calls themselves “Fra” is clearly a bleeping tool. He’s a complete wet lettuce and she’s got him wrapped around her little finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fra's on the Gram with Charlie . It's pretty obviously he doesn't give a f??? .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.