Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly find most primark stuff only fit to wear a few times before it looks like crap so it’s a false economy to buy loads of it

Reactions: 3
Where is big mama anyway? Last grid post 2 days ago and no stories showing...? Unheard of for someone who usually posts her (and her poor kids) every waking move!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where is big mama anyway? Last grid post 2 days ago and no stories showing...? Unheard of for someone who usually posts her (and her poor kids) every waking move!
she's lost in the "dress like an eccentric hooker" section of primark looking for her next haul ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jezo shes dressed Charlie like a cross between slim shady and the bay city rollers with that coat 🤣🤣😭😭and Ella looks like a wee granny going to a pensioners party with that bow skirt and boots 😭😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
I noticed the sister - in - law getting gifted more and more.

Her and eilidh seem to get gifted similar stuff (vista print and arran sense of scotland) but mamareid doesn't seem to get these 🤔 they must not be as expensive as ash :ROFLMAO:

I noticed the sister - in - law getting gifted more and more.

Her and eilidh seem to get gifted similar stuff (vista print and arran sense of scotland) but mamareid doesn't seem to get these 🤔 they must not be as expensive as ash :ROFLMAO:
Wonder why Lauren gets so many free gifts through her Instagram ???
Eilidh usually gets through begging 😃

Wonder why Lauren gets so many free gifts through her Instagram ???
Eilidh usually gets through begging 😃
They probably send out the same email to the same companies? Or the companies want influencers in a particular location? Which makes me think Ash’s fee is too high maybe?

Reactions: 1
They probably send out the same email to the same companies? Or the companies want influencers in a particular location? Which makes me think Ash’s fee is too high maybe?
Didn't know Lauren was an influencer , vlogger , blogger , just see her on Instagram .
Ash's fee would be dearer as she's a self employed sales girl

I cannot believe ash is only 26, she looks 46 who's had work done trying to make herself look 10 years younger

• Haha
Reactions: 13
26?!?!?!?! SHUUUUUT UPPPPPPPP!

Their begging for absolute garbage is mortifying. Do they not worry about their future income? Pensions? Promotions etc!? Haha.

Reactions: 4
Didn't know Lauren was an influencer , vlogger , blogger , just see her on Instagram .
Ash's fee would be dearer as she's a self employed sales girl
I have a feeling Lauren would be better than loadsa luxe Ash at vlogging/YouTube. Then again Maisy Meow started as a blog. Don’t think blogging/vlogging is as easy or lucrative as being insta famous these days,unless you are a bigger name.
Instagram makes it easier to put up a few pics/stories and no need to write blog posts or edit videos.

Oh Ash isn’t a glorified salesgirl...she is just sharing the good and bad of parenting to look back on all the memories they made ;)
This local shopping centre/retail park must be a magical place if so many memories are made there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see on insta stories last night the pic Elidh shares at the dinner table of ash and another girl ash looked so different her face was twice the size to what you see on her insta stories , Elidh is doing that stupid big curls with her hair again thought see was over that total granny look , loose curls minimal curls is the look what part of that does Elidh and the sister in law Lauren no get sister in laws was the worst in Edinburgh 🤣😱

• Haha
All those kids do is watch films, go shopping and eat snacks. With the odd walk thrown in for tattle’s sake
I’ve only recently discovered the delight that is mama reid and I was wondering why her daughter was plump, she reminds me of violet Beauregard from Charlie and the chocolate factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve only recently discovered the delight that is mama reid and I was wondering why her daughter was plump, she reminds me of violet Beauregard from Charlie and the chocolate factory.
All the kids seem to do other than shopping and coffee shop trips is watch tv and eat snacks. No doubt they will be off for a walk when she reads this though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her £50 lidl shop she done apart from 2 meals consisted of sweets ,crisps , biscuit & chocolates .
I think she actually bribes they kids to behave because every shop they come out of they've either got a toy or sweets their teeth must be rotten . Looks like she's been eating a lot of snacks herself , that white polka dot dress gifted for Lilubella Boutique made her look enormous .

• Haha
You wondered why her daughter was plump? 🙄
I'm sorry but that's out of order. You're talking about a 4 year old child.
I don't agree with Ash using her kids to make money but its unnecessary to pass comment on a childs weight.

Reactions: 19
Just watched insta stories no ash tonight but the sister in law is on the swally again 🤣🤣 baileys and ice tonight and the hubby is asleep on the sofa as per hanging like a burst ball 😭😱...also trying to figure out what her living room style is all about it’s like old units from a kitchen and some cheap book cases thrown in the mix along with the most hideous wallpaper 🧐strange !

You wondered why her daughter was plump? 🙄
I'm sorry but that's out of order. You're talking about a 4 year old child.
I don't agree with Ash using her kids to make money but its unnecessary to pass comment on a childs weight.
I agree! 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.