Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
each outfit got worse every time the curtain went back, I need eye bleach for the last one, looked like someone had melted her down and poured her into it. Why oh why does she claim to be a size 12 when we can all clearly see she is nowhere near, own your size and rock it......but ditch the twit hats first Ash

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that would of been carnage at Edinburgh markets on Saturday night both Edgy ( Mrs Meldrm ) & Ash there.
Edgy in her king sized duvet quilt jacket and her DM's & Ash wrapped in a Shagpile carpet , biker boots and a peaky blinders cap what a meet and greet that would have been 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that would of been carnage at Edinburgh markets on Saturday night both Edgy ( Mrs Meldrm ) & Ash there.
Edgy in her king sized duvet quilt jacket and her DM's & Ash wrapped in a Shagpile carpet , biker boots and a peaky blinders cap what a meet and greet that would have been 😂😂
I’m howling at the sis in laws hair on insta stories wtf has happened to it it’s far to short for these curls now 😱 think she needs ash peaky blinders hat 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the stuff she picks up! 😂😂 shes always going on about things looking expensive or on trend when she clearly wouldn’t know either if it bit her on the arse! I don’t know why she does it to herself 😂😂 those shiny beige combat trousers...saying they’d look like nice with chunky white trainers...aye maybe if your about 19 and a size 8!
Honestly, even at a size 8 and 19 years old...
That's not a nice combo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m howling at the sis in laws hair on insta stories wtf has happened to it it’s far to short for these curls now 😱 think she needs ash peaky blinders hat 😱
Do you not think more along the lines of a Balaclava 😃 Think she needs a visit asap along with Eilidh for extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing worse than a woman who doesn’t know how to dress according to her boobs. All boobs - big, small, muscly, veiny, peer, saggy, augmented, tattooed, scarred - are precious. Treat them with the respect they deserve!

Just watched the Primark Christmas Haul. Beginning to think shes is doing this for a joke to see what numptys actually comment on them! Just... wtaf! The luxe polyester blend shirts from the limited collection - complete with loose hanging threads?! Jesus christ!

• Haha
So she's going to buy Charlie a £45 coat to wear on Christmas Day. Who does that?!

• Haha
  • Wow
If Charlie's Christmas coat is anything like that checked coat he's wearing the now God help the wee soul .
He looks like he's wearing a straight jacket plus it looks like Ellas cast off's , very girlie . He should be wearing a wee boys furry parka or fleece denim jacket .
It's all for show she makes a complete Ars of they kids with her ridiculous dress sense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw her in Sainburies in bearsden today. Drives like a maniac... and walks round the shop like she owns it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw her in Sainburies in bearsden today. Drives like a maniac... and walks round the shop like she owns it
Like wise pulling out of kirky McDonald's 🍔🍟🍔🍟 .
Wonder if PC Reid's wifey has ever been pulled over or issued a ticket ???

It honestly made me sad today to see that her kids were meant to be having a nice moment and you could actually see Ella looking beyond the camera from her stage directions from Ash. I never comment normally just read but the way that wee girl can't function without her directions just shows how pathetic and contrived Ash is. Those kids are for money, no one who loves their kids could exploit them that way without any conscience.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It honestly made me sad today to see that her kids were meant to be having a nice moment and you could actually see Ella looking beyond the camera from her stage directions from Ash. I never comment normally just read but the way that wee girl can't function without her directions just shows how pathetic and contrived Ash is. Those kids are for money, no one who loves their kids could exploit them that way without any conscience.
Love that Charlie's there, having absolutely none of it, and not giving 2 fucks about Ash's insta-aspirations!!

• Haha
If Charlie's Christmas coat is anything like that checked coat he's wearing the now God help the wee soul .
He looks like he's wearing a straight jacket plus it looks like Ellas cast off's , very girlie . He should be wearing a wee boys furry parka or fleece denim jacket .
It's all for show she makes a complete Ars of they kids with her ridiculous dress sense
Totally agree! And why in the name of god has she dressed Ella in a pair of knee high boots?? She’s only four!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like wise pulling out of kirky McDonald's 🍔🍟🍔🍟 .
Wonder if PC Reid's wifey has ever been pulled over or issued a ticket ???
My parents live in the village she lives in and I had to hard break whilst she marched her 2 children across the road without even checking. Who cares about teaching them about road safty, the traffic just simply has to stop for the Primarni Princess

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My parents live in the village she lives in and I had to hard break whilst she marched her 2 children across the road without even checking. Who cares about teaching them about road safty, the traffic just simply has to stop for the Primarni Princess
I’m surprised she didn’t have a lollipop lady hat on and a cute lollipop in grey and white to accessorise.
Did she have the Prada bag or the McQueens though? That automatically qualifies her to own the road... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.