Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee Ella will be away doing a pre-school poundland haul before you know it 😂😂 showing us “luxe” lunchboxes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, I’ve just stuck this primark haul video on and I don’t think there’s anyone on YouTube with worst taste in clothes. Everything she picks up is absolutely bouffin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also, I’ve just stuck this primark haul video on and I don’t think there’s anyone on YouTube with worst taste in clothes. Everything she picks up is absolutely bouffin.
it’s disappointing that she didn’t do a try on - that would have been good for a laugh, every item she showed was horrible, how in the duck did that cost her over £100?!!
the bleeping shiny combat trousers and the wet look brown leggings..... 🤮🤮🤮
The bleeping white frilly collard shirt and the black see through rose print shirt.... no. Just no. Half of what she likes is the kind of thing you’d see on a Chelsea hooker, the rest is a weird mix of stuff you’d find on a child’s doll from the 1970s or chavvy sports wear/lounge wear.

• Haha
Very disappointed there was no try on! Can’t wait to see her wearing all these awful looking clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg what is that white and black polka monstrosity in her stories?! It looks like a clown outfit.

• Haha
She’s now moved on to loopy Lou boutique 🤣I mean lubella 🤣 or what ever it’s called stuffs 💩you would need to be loopy to wear that dress she had on with the polka dots 😱all she seems to do is spend spend spend on clothes that white shirt she had on at Edinburgh was all puckering at the chest 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What does she mean in her latest post... last christmas where they have free reign to do what they want and do what they want on their own watch 🧐 am i being stupid or does that make no sense?

17C5AB5E-0916-4445-9096-832A7D235C52.png

also i thought her leg was part of the back of the seat 😂😂😂🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
I can’t believe the stuff she picks up! 😂😂 shes always going on about things looking expensive or on trend when she clearly wouldn’t know either if it bit her on the arse! I don’t know why she does it to herself 😂😂 those shiny beige combat trousers...saying they’d look like nice with chunky white trainers...aye maybe if your about 19 and a size 8!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
...you mean like her McQueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeens... haha. What did she actually do before being a celeb? I have the sneaky suspicion she'll be going back to that pretty shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
...you mean like her McQueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeens... haha. What did she actually do before being a celeb? I have the sneaky suspicion she'll be going back to that pretty shortly.
🤣🤣best laugh is the mcqueeeeeens are so 2 years ago 🤣🤣that picture on the seat looks like it is her leg probs trying to slut drop for the gram on the seat 😭😱🤣🤣 strike a pose 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just watched the libellula stories 😰 if she’s a size 12 then I’ve got serious body dysmorphia 😬

• Haha
Oh that Libuella shopping haul, she looks really uncomfortable and I felt uncomfortable watching............Cringe. Another place crossed off the list that I won’t be shopping, she’s gave me no inclination to shop there at all infact quite the opposite.

🙈🙈🙈 that jumper dress with the net sleeves was horrible! Looked so cheap and old fashioned- and those shiny leather leggings with the stretchy boots looked so uncomfortable and unflattering. She’s got two wee kids.....where’s she going all dolled up in fur coats and heels and daft hats 😂😂😂 her sister is law is as daft- both think they’re really stylish and fashionable but they look so overdone and awkward 😂😂😂

• Haha
Didn’t she work in a bank?? Or did I imagine that??
Always gave the impression it was in a bank but it was upstairs in an office for Matalan .

Oh that Libuella shopping haul, she looks really uncomfortable and I felt uncomfortable watching............Cringe. Another place crossed off the list that I won’t be shopping, she’s gave me no inclination to shop there at all infact quite the opposite.
Lauren ( sis in-law ) works for Libuella Boutique

Reactions: 3
What does she mean in her latest post... last christmas where they have free reign to do what they want and do what they want on their own watch 🧐 am i being stupid or does that make no sense?

View attachment 63326
also i thought her leg was part of the back of the seat 😂😂😂🙊
I never realised it was her leg 😮 Why would you...wear that outfit?
1C75729F-3ED6-49E6-94E2-CCE4F58F709D.jpeg

Snoop called...he said keep the look!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.