Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she goes back to college /uni, least she’ll have vlog content and it inspiring to see a mum of two under 5 going back to education and how She juggles it all, this if she’s uses her head, she can actually outshine the likes of Lauren and Ash but if she decides to hammer the Poundland/b&m / primark hauls stay at home and beg for freebies all day she’ll be back to work in a year
She can't juggle watching the kids and trying to video and upload at the same time so what's her chances of studying 😃
It's all down to child care and rather than just be a SAHM they have to be known as ambassadors for Channel Mum

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you know you're clutching for engagement when you need to ask how to make your Christmas tree taller!!! and my god that wall paper is foul, gives me creepy vibes and a headache all at once

• Heart
  • Haha
you know you're clutching for engagement when you need to ask how to make your Christmas tree taller!!! and my god that wall paper is foul, gives me creepy vibes and a headache all at once
Obviously someone has got bigger and better than oor Ash .
Putting it on a table to look taller with 2 hyper kids running around , brilliant idea 👍 Ash

Obviously someone has got bigger and better than oor Ash .
Putting it on a table to look taller with 2 hyper kids running around , brilliant idea 👍 Ash
🤔why doesn’t she just buy a new tree that’s suitable for her living room, that’s what is ordinary folk do. If something is not suitable we take our selfs to the shops put our hands in our pockets and replace the item that is now surplus to requirements 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🤔why doesn’t she just buy a new tree that’s suitable for her living room, that’s what is ordinary folk do. If something is not suitable we take our selfs to the shops put our hands in our pockets and replace the item that is now surplus to requirements 🤷‍♀️
Waiting on one being #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Matalan will send her a free one for all her hard work in Disney 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's holds memories . "" The surprise proposal "" the ring in the bauble she never knew anything about 😂😂😂

• Haha
Surely she should be popping to her beloved B&M or Home Bargains...? I expect she's hoping somewhere like Balsam Hill will notice her dire need and #gift her one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Speaking of the proposal....Did anyone notice back when they got engaged she posted about how perfect the ring was then about two days later she had an entirely different style! 😂 always sticks in my mind, poor Fra’s choice clearly wasn’t up to her standards. i should have realised then what a materialistic cow she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of the proposal....Did anyone notice back when they got engaged she posted about how perfect the ring was then about two days later she had an entirely different style! 😂 always sticks in my mind, poor Fra’s choice clearly wasn’t up to her standards. i should have realised then what a materialistic cow she is.
Ooh where is that? They were about to get married when I started following.

Did Fra propose on Christmas?! Wee basic witch that he is 😂

Reminds me I was cringing recently looking at her sis in law’s post of her family and she said “Still won’t marry me but” in the caption I mean HOW CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s when the insta was specifically for Ella, before she became mama Reid. So many inappropriate outfits you wouldn’t dream of putting on a baby! Never mind plastering them all over the internet for any tom, dick or Harry to see.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.