Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG those shoes!!! It’s like she just treated her as a doll and not an actual child 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has her Disney land Paris got low engagement from her punters. I think Mrs meldrum ruined Disney land Paris for all the YouTube mars, even though Ash declared everything correctly I think viewers are sick of seeing the same Co tent year in year out. When her crimbo Poundland vid going up the the one that had loads of junk food in case a pal pops in for a coffee🙄and the festive air freshers so when Fra drops the kids in the pool he can leave the bathroom smelling all festive and Christmasy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ella had her ears pierced when she was about 6 weeks old by the looks of it. 😟 I just don't get it.
Looks like she got a halo around the ring to make it appear bigger?

Reactions: 3
Did she really say she’d love to work in a nursery? It’s her calling , after Eilidh posted that’s she was considering it as a career change. Don’t be surprised if Ash now wants to go to college

Reactions: 9
Urgh her latest poundland haul video on youtube! Why oh why is she saying shes making a "DeZember box" says DeZember constantly. Its DeCember hun. December... Obv has month issues what with her previous "month of Autumn" shite. Plus its like she just bought everything and anything she laid her hands on. Do people not think about cutting back on all this cheap, throwaway pish! Yeah its "only a pound" but she spent 60 quid on a lot of needless garbage! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Holy tit.. she has that much makeup on to go to the nursery her skin and lips look like crep paper...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Urgh her latest poundland haul video on youtube! Why oh why is she saying shes making a "DeZember box" says DeZember constantly. Its DeCember hun. December... Obv has month issues what with her previous "month of Autumn" shite. Plus its like she just bought everything and anything she laid her hands on. Do people not think about cutting back on all this cheap, throwaway pish! Yeah its "only a pound" but she spent 60 quid on a lot of needless garbage! 🙄🙄🙄

she’s ripped it with Dezember

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Flogsta's algorithm getting the blame for her low engagement on DLP 🤣🙈🤦‍♀️ her delusions are now bordering on psychotic episodes!! Nae mind, plenty of Christmas themed shite to trot out to the punters 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was dreading her Christmas shite.
Don’t know if I can handle it!

cant believe she changed that ring as well. Very very materialistic is oor ash. Poor fra, there’s the divorce starting...

Always wondered why she’s always in Poundland buying all the shite of the day, honestly man get some class about you

• Haha
Was dreading her Christmas shite.
Don’t know if I can handle it!

cant believe she changed that ring as well. Very very materialistic is oor ash. Poor fra, there’s the divorce starting...

Always wondered why she’s always in Poundland buying all the shite of the day, honestly man get some class about you
exactly! Make your mind up Ash your either luxe or cheap skate.Also why not add a swipe up for the charity shoe box thing she was talking about encourage your followers to donate as well

I think I might be guilty of saying Dexember instead of December. Is it a Scottish thing? I’m assuming lots of you are Scottish too though.

Pretty sure I say Dezember and Exzeema. I’m Scottish, not as Scottish Sounding as her but still.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.