Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@life.simply.styled is also there with her daughters and husband. Shes put up lots of stories compared to ash. Poor wee Charlie is probably spending the full time crying coz hes unwell, that's probably why she has hardly any videos up
Same with the fashionable pan. Loads of stories. Ash is dragging that poor wee soul round freezing Disneyland a few days after being treated in hospital for an infection. Is she wise?

Reactions: 6
That wee boy looks miserable. She wanted the attention of him being admitted to hospital, now, a few days later dragging him around Disneyland for staged pics. It is deplorable in my opinion. What an absolute narcissist.

Reactions: 14
That wee boy looks miserable. She wanted the attention of him being admitted to hospital, now, a few days later dragging him around Disneyland for staged pics. It is deplorable in my opinion. What an absolute narcissist.
he must still be on medication, I couldn’t think k of any thing worse than taking an ill child away and being out doors all day. She could have just taken Ella and left Charlie at home with nana or Fra

Reactions: 5
The woman is 100percent imbalanced in my eyes , poor wee Charlie looks miserable and literally freezing , he was ill last week and is probs still on meds and she’s got him performing like a monkey as usual it’s shameful , sorry but hate to say it but wee Ella is piling the weight on these pictures show it 100percent 🙁it’s not right ash needs a boot up the backside she is 100percent narcissistic everthing is all about her and the camera !

Reactions: 8
Also what about Ella constantly playing up to the camera. It isn't cute and she is moulding the little girl into something that will just cause her difficulty later on.
Big Ash has another year of this 'career' max. She is the last person I would every emulate in any way.

Reactions: 7
She craved and loved the attention she got from posting a photo of Charlie with a mask on in hospital. And creating a vlog around how ill he was. And then a couple of days later she’s parading him about Disneyland - she really sees her children as money making props. It’s disgusting. She really could have been a proper Mother and made the decision for Fra to stay at home with Charlie, it is all about Ella anyway. All Charlie’s got on is a sale Mickey Mouse scarf.

Reactions: 9
Also what about Ella constantly playing up to the camera. It isn't cute and she is moulding the little girl into something that will just cause her difficulty later on.
Big Ash has another year of this 'career' max. She is the last person I would every emulate in any way.
Ella will, unfortunately, grow up to be an attention seeking little drama queen, constantly courting attention and with a vastly over inflated ego.....

so just like her mother really.

Reactions: 8
Is fra even there??

Ash if youre reading this, send us a bit of his leg so we can tell if he’s there or not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Fraser’s really handsome & I like how he keeps himself away from the fake lifestyle.
Dont think him and ash are suited

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.