Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
No no NOOOOOOO

She reposted on her stories a picture from the dance school. Look at the picture of the wee ones on their grid. I’m so shocked fucking hell

• Wow
Reactions: 3

theweemum

Sitting down to watch the vlog now. Did anyone else think she looked pregnant in this shot? Not the most flattering dress... I have to say, I'm the same size and very similar shape as her, and I'd never pick that dress for me. I dont dislike it, I just dont think it would suit my body type.. shes totally in denial of her shape and size 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Apparently so 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just like brummy mummy of 2s numpty husband has his business linked to his home address. A quick google search finds it in seconds
Exactly get it registered at your accountants office you big bam pot

Reactions: 2

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Just went to look at the post and the comments are off, was it like that when she first posted? Or did she know she’d get called out on her jacket? 🤔 because if she did that’s worse than just being ignorant about it!
People were commenting negatively about the cost so she deleted them all and turned comments off

Bernie

Chatty Member
I noticed the sister - in - law getting gifted more and more.

Her and eilidh seem to get gifted similar stuff (vista print and arran sense of scotland) but mamareid doesn't seem to get these 🤔 they must not be as expensive as ash :ROFLMAO:
Wonder why Lauren gets so many free gifts through her Instagram ???
Eilidh usually gets through begging 😃

VeronicaCrank

I’m not Ash’s biggest fan but we don’t know what has happened in the background. I won’t let my son have a relationship with my Father and he certainly isn’t missing out on anything. I know people have said Fra doesn’t speak to his family over their Christmas presents to the kids and how Ash wanted them to be seen as coming from Santa but in their wedding video Fra said his parents chose not come to the wedding so I think there must be more to it then that.
I agree. My children do not see my FIL's wife anymore due to the insane drama she brings. Nothing good, at the moment, can come from a relationship with her. She is toxic and I am doing my best to protect my daughters from what my husband had to deal with growing up in her house. I absolutely wish it were different but it hasn't changed in 2 years despite repeated efforts on our side, and even her therapist telling her she's bat shit crazy. We have no real idea why they've had a falling out and it should be left alone.

Popper

VIP Member
Someone want to tell her that having your brother round to pressure wash your back garden is NOT what the rest of responsible folks are doing in lockdown Easter weekend!
I thought it was big Fra! That’s so irresponsible if it was her brother

Aberdeen Rock

I’m new to Mama Reid.

Can anyone reflect what has happened as I am not a follower of hers but have since seen on Instagram she has been gifted a trip to DLP. Somewhere I wouldn’t ever be able to afford for my children so slightly jealous yes hands raised.