Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
I've been trying to refrain from commenting recently but wtaf has she got on to a CHILD'S birthday party?! She looks like a hooker. I'm mortified for her. How could she honestly think that's appropriate?
Thats exactly what I came on to say!!!! I'm horrified, no idea what on earth she was thinking! 😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 3

Mummy2

Did anyone see on insta stories last night the pic Elidh shares at the dinner table of ash and another girl ash looked so different her face was twice the size to what you see on her insta stories , Elidh is doing that stupid big curls with her hair again thought see was over that total granny look , loose curls minimal curls is the look what part of that does Elidh and the sister in law Lauren no get sister in laws was the worst in Edinburgh 🤣😱

• Haha

Bernie

Chatty Member
Rarely swear but just f*ck off Ash and that husband of yours and the whole family who should know better!!
Stevie Fairbairn's wee granddaughter being exposed to any unsavoury character!
Big Stevie Fairbairn obviously doesn't give a shit . His whole family wife , son , daughter , mother , sister
the son's burd and especially all his grandchildren are being exposed to the whole world clothed or unclothed
pictures in the bath , in their beds sleeping etc , etc .

Changed days for the big man

freckleface94

Also do you think mama reid is raging that lauren and eilidh have both got the vista print gig and she doesnt seem to?🙄😂

• Haha

freckleface94

I dont think Ella in particular would understand what gifted meant, chalie definately wouldnt.

but then again why would they, their maw doesnt understand them either and fails to disclose them properly 😂🙊

(she is doing it okay so far this trip)

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I didn’t mind the Poundland haul- made a change from the usual Poundland/home bargains shop of air fresher and cleaning stuff 😂 I think she’d be better doing more craft type videos or making soup or whatever cos i think more people would be interested in that and I think she’s actually quite creative with making things. She just hides any creativity under the bland grey insta #luxe life 😂

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Don’t know if I’ve said this before but I love the oldest girl because she always looks raging and looks like she would run riot

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
She always looks so uncomfortable and that she probably struggles to breath when wearing clothes like that 1st birthday party outfit. If she would only wear the correct size and dress to suit her shape

Yourvoiceisgrating

This. I mean it might not be the total cause but it wont be helping him. Get white vinegar, bicard, lemon. Theres loads of chemical free ways to clean ffs. But that wont be as exciting - in her opinion - for the gram x
Exactly you don’t need to be splashing chemicals everywhere. Tell you what else irritates the fuck out of me that Jo Malone perfume it’s chemical ridden to fuck my lips swell with that. It’s amazing what irritants you have you use on the daily without even knowing.

Mummy2

I have just watched it and in all honesty I think she would do far better to go down the route of being more transparent. Theres nothing wrong with gaining a bit of weight, or feeling your confidence had taken a knock. Or having goals for your house and admitting you dont have the money, that uts something you need to plan for and save for. More normal, more relatable!
I watched it and nearly switched of 7 min in all she did was ramble one lot of rubbish tbh and then oh we are starting something on line but I won’t tell you all just now , looks like a definite competition between her and Elidh as I’ve just watch what looked like each was trying to own content they were going to produce first , all ash went on about was herself and the thing about the burst knee is a belter ,🤪everything’s money to her all she thinks about new wallpaper Lapland bla bla bla it’s all fake .Elidh rambled abit aswell in hers but feel she’s real and relatable Ash was touting for business on hers 100 percent and Elidh a new garden 🤣🤣

instasheep

Did she get dressed in the dark?!!
Those trousers look terrible too...
How can she actually think she looks good. Style overhaul needed!

Bernie

Chatty Member
100% agree with this! This person responding sounds like a family friend and I know my in-laws friends would say the same: that myself and my husband are awful for not letting them see their three grandchildren because they are wonderful grandparents :rolleyes:

There are two sides to every story and nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, the only people who know the whole story are Ashleigh, her husband and her in-laws. And maybe Ashleigh is to blame and maybe she isn’t, I have no idea. Just really grinds my gears when people shame for cutting family members out just because they are family.
It's maybe an age thing Trey , Older generations you'd often hear of family disagreements not so much family fallouts but I think that was down to having more respect for your elders then 😃😃😃( or more frightened to answer back ) 😃
Yeah 2 sides to every story , perhaps the parents been older & maturer shouldn't of let it come to a family fall out and on the other hand maybe Ash & Fra been younger & immature nobody knows but it's still sad when you here of family fallouts .
Old news anyway , watching healthy soup been made which she's feeling so much less bloated from eating & her slow cooker meals always look burnt , my hubby would be dying a of malnutrition if I served him that , it looks like a dog's dinner 😂😂

• Haha

KC28

I honestly don’t get what her and Eilidh and all the other mum scammers fascination is with primark and Poundland and the likes, I get it you can get a wee bargain here and there but clothes wise they never seem to shop anywhere else , to be honest I find most of primark clothes badly fitting and they don’t seem to last too well, we’ve got some great local business they could be supporting when comes to home decor and Christmas decs the stuff in silver birch is gorgeous. The amount they spend in these so called cheap shops is just bizarre to me.
Just as you mention Silverbirch, slightly off topic .. if you see something you like, shop around because alot of the stuff I bought a fee weeks ago I found in matalan for more than half the price!!! Its lovely and yes probably paying for the experience, but a rip off when it comes to price 😫

Ems55

Chatty Member
That really worries me. Not just for Ash but for any 'influencer' who has their personal details on display.

Despite the tittle tattle of tattle, for the love of God, please change your details to a c/o address of an account etc etc.
Yep! Now just having a nosey at her house on street view. For the record I am not a crazy stalker with any malintent, but there are people who are and this is just scary.

Shaza78

Chatty Member
how she can still try to claim that she’s a size 12 is actually kinda insulting. She’s probably a size 18, there is no way in hell shes a size 12.
I know it’s insulting to her viewers. But mostly to her daughter what type of example is she setting her

Ems55

Chatty Member
How did we find out about the company in the first place? Did she mention something?

instasheep

What does she look like 🙄she has ruined her face. That advert does not make me want to buy those clothes in any way whatsoever
God I actually feel so bad for her. She has totally lost her looks due to all the fillers etc. What will she be like in 10 years! 😔