Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No of course there isnt anything wrong with being a 16! I think shes an attractive lady and if she dressed in the correct clothes for her size/ shape she would look lovely.
Atm she dresses in clothes to small and plasters her face in makeup to the hilt, it makes her look like mutton dressed as lamb. Shes 26 and she's aging herself
Totally agree. I hate to say it but she could easily pass for 36. If I was her I’d stop with the OTT glam makeup, hair, aesthetics etc. It ages her so much.

Reactions: 3

Bernie

Chatty Member
Also do you think mama reid is raging that lauren and eilidh have both got the vista print gig and she doesnt seem to?🙄😂
Considering Lauren is no vlogger/blogger she gets a fair amount of freebies , Ad's , gifts .
Not surprised about Eilidh as she hints for months prior to doing anything so everything is gifted .
Ash's fee would be to dear for Vista

Bernie

Chatty Member
I reckon I know what her answer will be for why the mask wasn't attached - but i don't want to say it on here cause it will give her help to cover her shady behaviour!! haa
1 for sure it's far to big for his wee face .
Funny how she's so quick to let everyone know about Charlie's experience with a sponge up his nose and how ill he is , but never an update on his progress .

Rockdj

Thought the exact same and what a random caption too x. Surely all houses are still busting with sweets this time of year already

theweemum

Just seen the latest post on her insta tonight. Broke my heart seeing that they only took Ella to the cinema. Poor wee Charlie left out as always

• Sad

instasheep

Ella had her ears pierced when she was about 6 weeks old by the looks of it. 😟 I just don't get it.
Looks like she got a halo around the ring to make it appear bigger?

Mummy2

Ok the sister in law is mega cringe. I remember ages ago commenting on here when she posted a picture with her man saying “Still won’t marry me but” which honestly I was so embarrassed for her I wanted to rip my skin off. Now she’s just posted a picture from the Austin Powers wedding saying “Always the wedding guest, never the bride 🙃” hahahahaha what?! First of all, that’s your friends wedding you’re talking about and all you’ve done is focus on yourself both times you’ve posted about it. Second of all FUCKING CRINGE.
Total desperado behaviour and big mamas getting her bit in never the bridesmaid 🤣Why would you post that on Instagram total cringe , it was a friends wedding and she’s giving it the all about me teenage crap never me I want ,you are a 30 odd woman with 3 wains maybe your mans got more on his plate to spend his money on like keeping a roof over your head and feeding your wains be grateful ffs!

Ash is on the banana bread bandwagon was Elidh not doing that months ago aswell what is the fascination with it ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Popper

VIP Member
still in denial about her true size🙄 frustrates me that she only says what size she got in an item when she’s “sized up” 🙄 I suspect that plastic skirt was at least a 16 but she doesn’t tell us. And she never told us what size the maxi shirts dress was, or the pvc trousers! All because they were too small and she doesn’t want to admit a 16/18 is too small for her. Told us what size all the “oversized” jumpers were though - they were not oversize though, they fit perfectly!

stop doing clothing hauls Ashleigh, if you can’t face sharing your size. So sad she’s embarrassed about it and prob offending thousands of her followers

• Heart

Bernie

Chatty Member
She’s that far up her own arse that she wrote a post about Caroline Flack’s death then when someone simply said “Well said” she reposted it to her stories.
She was getting praised for her own wee snide quote about how anonymous people troll her daily .
Did she even give this girl any thoughts before . What you are saying , your doing to this girl and her family invading their privacy .
All you influencers are only putting things up for your own gain , likes
Your putting your kids lives out their daily do you ever stop to think how this will affect them in years to come .
Your saying you know how it feels to be trolled , well if that the case take yourself of social media and keep your shit to yourself

Mummy2

Just watched insta stories no ash tonight but the sister in law is on the swally again 🤣🤣 baileys and ice tonight and the hubby is asleep on the sofa as per hanging like a burst ball 😭😱...also trying to figure out what her living room style is all about it’s like old units from a kitchen and some cheap book cases thrown in the mix along with the most hideous wallpaper 🧐strange !

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I had to watch it again "if you use a housing estates park and you don't live there you are ridiculous, shocking. Don't do it"

Does anyone else see this as a big deal? I honestly don't see the problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
We live on a new estate with factoring fees and few play parks which are maintained by the factoring company but I’ve never considered it an exclusive development only for those that live here. There ain’t no gates so it’s open to anyone 🤓

Mummy2

Right cmon the latest primark haul has got to be a piss take 😱the pvc trousers 😱she looks huge totally the wrong shape and the tartan shirt hanging of the shoulder REALLY !😱the dress she said is abit old fashioned but will do is puckering at the chest this has got to be fake or she’s having a laugh ! I can’t watch anymore 😱

I’m 10 minutes in to her latest Primark haul video...somebody seriously needs to advise oor Ash on what looks good/flattering for her body shape. Some seriously awful items so far (“leather” “matrix” style trousers are a highlight)...20 odd minutes to go so I’m sure there’ll be more 😳
I think she’s taking the piss these trousers serioulsly😱and that tan dress all puckering at the chest I’ve had to stop watching I actually feel sorry for her 😱

• Haha

VeronicaCrank

Did anyone else find it strange that fra wasnt there to help decorate the tree? I may be reading too much into it, but I wouldn't do it without my husband. My kids are the same age as hers and we like to do it as a family. I also felt like that made a point of putting in the vlog footage of her putting up the bauble her engagement ring was in.
It is strange. We've started decorating this week but are saving the tree for the weekend when we can do it with my husband. It's something that, in my opinion, should be done as a family. We make a big deal with the kids. That's how we did it growing up and how I want to keep it with my kids.

Bernie

Chatty Member
She's obviously got to dress to suit her figure but doesn't need to dress like an old women .
That outfit for her travel lodge AD she looked like a big farmers wife definitely not the WAG she thinks she is .

• Haha