Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Jesus Christ the wee one has make up on like she’s performing in Chicago 😳😳😳😳

Is it a disco dancing school? It doesn’t look like it because the costumes would be much more mental.

Reactions: 3

Bernie

Chatty Member
Outfit change The oversized jumper with the sleeves over the f?????? Hands 😠😠😠

PS I know you have a squint on here but please DO NOT encourage Ella to have her own channel 😂😂😂

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’m sure this has been mentioned but her teeth really bother me. They’re so fake, they all have the same shape which looks even more ridiculous. I don’t know why she ruined them. I scrolled back and she had lovely teeth before.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
What is going on with the hats? Is it to detract from the coats?
I still can’t get over ‘demonic care bear’...still laughing at that, whoever said that earlier in the thread.
I hope big Fra would be against Ella having her own channel. I have thought Ash might be angling toward an Ella channel with the LOL/Hatchimals mentions in videos.

• Haha

Pammydoll48

“I went up a few sizes and I got this massively oversized top for me”. Eh a 16?, actually that’s possibly your true size you should try it more often.

• Haha

Young88

To be fair Charlie does has bad respiratory issues so I don't think she is over reacting by isolating her family. I'd be doing the same of I were her

Bernie

Chatty Member
I find Ella annoying I’m sorry I know she’s only a kid. But everything about her especially her smile seems forced.
That's only for the camera , ( after a million attempts to get it perfect ) .
I've seen Ella out and having a madam meltdown . The 2 kids always need to get something when they're out either toys or a massive bag of snacks .

lexiloo

VIP Member
if you look at the comments on her food haul vlog from yesterday its clear she's been buying subscribers, random accounts commenting things like great video, nice video, in fact she hardly has any comments and most of them are the dodgy ones!

• Angry
  • Wow

Mummy2

Definitely looks like Greedy reid is trying new tactics trying to make money out of Ella as that’s all her content has been lately, obviously times are hard and she’s not bringing the attention , absolutely shameful poor wains like a puppet !

😂😂😂
It will be killing Greidy having to dress the weans in what she calls 'tacky' outfits to pose like performing monkeys. I'd rather pay to take the weans away without having to interrupt their delight every 5 mins to 'capture' the moment for strangers on the tinternet. Grim times and all for a freebie, utterly shameful 🤢
Although lets keep it real even if she did pay and take them away they would still have a camera in their face to vlog the whole thing 🤷🏽

Young88

No point speculating and saying ridiculous things like ‘I bet his parents would dote on the kids if they were allowed to see them’.
Hate the idea that you have to be in contact with someone just because it’s your family. We do not speak to my inlaws and they are not allowed to see our children because they are nasty people. They walk past us in the street and have never reached out even regarding our three children because no matter what they tell people, they clearly aren’t that bothered. It could be a similar situation with Ashleigh’s in-laws so that’s something I’d never judge. Especially when no one knows any details at all.

I don’t particularly like her from what I’ve seen but I wouldn’t slate her, her husband or her parents 🙄 over this when nobody has a clue what’s been said, what’s happened etc.
Totally agree!! Family situations can be very complex

instasheep

What about her strong hand in that photo? Hahaha. Brown leather troosers ain't doing her any favours. That sister in law is as delusional as her. I love how compelling they are... great laugh.

• Haha