Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obviously got to dress to suit her figure but doesn't need to dress like an old women .
That outfit for her travel lodge AD she looked like a big farmers wife definitely not the WAG she thinks she is .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
offttt the gram stories in Edinburgh I’m affronted for them 🤣🤣bouncing round Edinburgh pissed singing Santa baby to a phone like teenagers the sister inlaw goes into pure asshole mode whe shes with ash anyone notice this she needs to stop ✋ her mum looks like it’s past her bed time along with ash on that ferris wheel 😭cringe tv 😱why not enjoy your day without trying to act like a teenager land filiming every minute it’s mortyfing !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What about her strong hand in that photo? Hahaha. Brown leather troosers ain't doing her any favours. That sister in law is as delusional as her. I love how compelling they are... great laugh.

• Haha
Actually howling 😂😂 . The both of them were the topic of conversation all night at a table next to us in a pub / restaurant in our local town . ( Kirkie Puffer ) Great entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
;)
Actually howling 😂😂 . The both of them were the topic of conversation all night at a table next to us in a pub / restaurant in our local town . ( Kirkie Puffer ) Great entertainment
Ooh what was said? I bet the people were in awe of living near an actual celebrity 🤣

• Haha
Actually buckled at Ashy’s glasses on the gram 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think she’s trying to look like mrs Claus but looks more like mr Claus in drag 🤣she defo needs specsavers think she’s still pissed from the weekend bloody brilliant don’t think I’ll be able to pass her again without laughing 😭

• Haha
Actually buckled at Ashy’s glasses on the gram 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think she’s trying to look like mrs Claus but looks more like mr Claus in drag 🤣she defo needs specsavers think she’s still pissed from the weekend bloody brilliant don’t think I’ll be able to pass her again without laughing 😭
[/QUOTE

Definitely Specksavers . Today's outfit Black jeans , Brown shirt , Grey cardigan . Lovely combination .
Woke up to 70k subscribers this morning , think they've subscribed for the laughs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣Guaranteed the majority are from America or from other countries you tube comments prove that they love all that jazz 🤣🤪the majority from here defo must be on for the laughs and entertainment factor 🤪without a doubt it’s brilliant gets more delioisnal by the day from cowboy hats to peaky blinder caps to Santa specks whatever next 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Outfit change The oversized jumper with the sleeves over the f?????? Hands 😠😠😠

PS I know you have a squint on here but please DO NOT encourage Ella to have her own channel 😂😂😂

What is going on with the hats? Is it to detract from the coats?
I still can’t get over ‘demonic care bear’...still laughing at that, whoever said that earlier in the thread.
I hope big Fra would be against Ella having her own channel. I have thought Ash might be angling toward an Ella channel with the LOL/Hatchimals mentions in videos.

• Haha
What is going on with the hats? Is it to detract from the coats?
I still can’t get over ‘demonic care bear’...still laughing at that, whoever said that earlier in the thread.
I hope big Fra would be against Ella having her own channel. I have thought Ash might be angling toward an Ella channel with the LOL/Hatchimals mentions in videos.
Think the hats might get dumped as there's no way she get away with walking about Kirky or Bishy retail park with them on 👒👒👒👒.
Encouraging Ella with her camera 📷 Welcome to my Channel . She's been desperate for years for Ella to get picked up for modeling , but no offers . If she could get away with it she'd have her doing her own channel because it's the kids that make her the money £££

Reactions: 4
“If only I could get Charlie to smile like that for the grid”

No you sad duck how about if only for your own personal family photo collection? Idiot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Outfit change The oversized jumper with the sleeves over the f?????? Hands 😠😠😠

PS I know you have a squint on here but please DO NOT encourage Ella to have her own channel 😂😂😂
BrummyMummyof2 got slated to death on her thread for letting her 8yo have one! Ridiculous idea!

jeezo she is doing a kinder chocolate ad now on the gram 🤣🤣last bloody thing her and the wains need the story along with it is a good read if your into jackanory😭💩...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More chocolate treats and emotional development? What da hell is she on about? Absolute gibberish. What a rotten ad too.

Those kids live on sugary and golden foods. So much so they are hardly 'treats'.

Like she has a clue about healthy emotional development when she uses her kids like performing monkeys... referring to her 4 year old child 'vlogging' like it's comparable to being a doctor,lawyer, scientist etc ... and that was only today.

The irony of it all will be entirely lost on her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.