Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That for me is scummy behaviour! I agree, she should absolutely donate it to a local charity.
Why not donate to a woman’s shelter there always crying out for stuff and often it’s for young babies and wee kids fleeing from god knows what situation this is real low life behaviour

Absolutely bleeping GOPPING.

Why can’t she just buy the boy a set of trainers? Plimsoles? Why does she need to buy all this old fashioned looking hideous fancy dress style stuff for them?! They are real life children Ash, living in Glasgow in 2019 - not dress up dolls from the 1920s.
Aye Ash In Glasgow when it’s pishing doon half the time

OMG just seen her stories why would you sell something for a tenner just bleeping give to charity

Sorry for the triple post🤣buuuuut! How raging would you be if you were Laura porter who she was getting a similar treatment too that she is now getting at Elaine Sharpe obvs the Laura porter freebie ended and she jumped ship to freeload of the next salon. There is no consistency where she gets her treatments because she just goes where ever there free of discounted

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah she done a YouTube video on it being gifted I’m sure it was on a holiday or a trip somewhere! Her previous double pram was also gifted and she sold that on her Facebook. As well as her snuz pod etc. She’s no shame. Making money from freebies! 😂😂
I fully understand why companies gift items to ‘influencers’ rather than to people in need. It is advertising pure and simple so, worthy though it may be to give to someone in a hostel or fleeing DV or whatever, it won’t generate advertising revenue. But why oh why don’t companies make it a condition that once the influencer has finished with the item they have to donate it and are not allowed to profit from it? Or if they do sell it the proceeds have to be donated to a relevant charity.

Reactions: 15
Times must be hard for Greedy or she’s ran out of beans 🤣 she’s selling all sorts of rejects including a gifted pram absolute woman , sickening why not give it to a charity this woman has no shame 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow. Her latest vlog... if you can even call it that! Lazy or what!! Absolutly zero effort. I assume she will have another one with AD for heinz but there was no need for that 4 minute clip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like ash thinks she’s mrs hinch now 🤣🤣please stop desperate or what ✋ shel do anything for the gram , she’s also sharing quotes about not caring what people think that molly mae from love island shared 🤣difference between her and you ash is she’s 10years plus younger and it’s jealousy towards her looks and being with tommy from teenagers 🤣it’s not being slated for being fake and underhanded and dosent think she’s gods gift like yourself hun please act your age !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised it isn’t stipulated by brands that they can’t sell gifted items as I have previously worked in an industry where we were gifted a lot of freebies or heavily discounted items and we were always told that they could not be sold on.

I've just watched the London vlog. Wtf she starts it off with a cake suitable for the gram and wee Ella herself says it was discusting. Take that wean to millies cookies or something similar for her, no for the gram. It's a sin, these poor weans dragged about in dolly shoes and boating loafers. Let them get muddy and play in trainers.

Reactions: 4
In the first two mins of the vlog when Ella is saying the cake is disgusting you can see on Baked bean queen Ash face she’s cringing then Ash is mouthing the words before Ella even says them. I’ve noticed her doing it before. That suggests she’s coaching her on what to say, and how straggly does ella’s Hair look get it cut ash or are you waiting for a freebie

• Heart
In the first two mins of the vlog when Ella is saying the cake is disgusting you can see on Baked bean queen Ash face she’s cringing then Ash is mouthing the words before Ella even says them. I’ve noticed her doing it before. That suggests she’s coaching her on what to say, and how straggly does ella’s Hair look get it cut ash or are you waiting for a freebie
Ella nearly always sounds like she's saying something rehearsed- it rarely sounds natural. I laugh when she's trying to get Charlie to repeat things and his face is just "er, no".

• Heart
That utility room tour? WTF? That’s the plainest utility room I’ve ever seen in my life! Then she lists all the things she should do, well aye Ash, show us it once you’ve done all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣she was raging she’s giving wee Ella the evil eye stare fakest person on Instagram it’s painful but gives you a good laugh that someone can be that shallow, she dressed Ella like one of the Royal family children with the shorts and shoes 🤣 she needs to let the kids be themselves they won’t thank her in the future narcissistic maw 100 percent !

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can't actually believe she is punting a gifted pram... times must be tough. Also the brass neck of it! Imagine somebody giving you a pressie then blatantly selling it for a quick buck? Mortifying.

Also imagine listing kids shoes for a tenner when there are so many needy little kiddies out there?

The mind boggles.

Stay classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not commented in a while but...are we that desperate for content ideas, resorted to ‘Cleaning with only pink coloured products’
Really? There is no bottom left in the barrel, it’s been scraped clean off...using a pink product!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not commented in a while but...are we that desperate for content ideas, resorted to ‘Cleaning with only pink coloured products’
Really? There is no bottom left in the barrel, it’s been scraped clean off...using a pink product!
What is she wearing in that video?? She looks terrible 😳

• Haha
And that Gucci bag circa1999 needs to go. The only reason she uses it because it’s gucci and gives of the image she rich and luxe even though she’s head to toe primark

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's clearly trying to get the sister in law more followers with the video this morning 🙄 the barrel is well & truly being scraped, in fact it must have a hole in it now 😴 I much preferred Ash a few years ago when she just did normal life videos, routines etc but it looks like she's seeing herself more as a chat show host these days 😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.