Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh nawwwwww! The leggings are just so wrong!!!! Wtf fra how can you let your Mrs go out looking like that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What do we think her and Ella are in London for? A Channel mum event? I see poor Charlie has been left at home again.

Reactions: 4
What do we think her and Ella are in London for? A Channel mum event? I see poor Charlie has been left at home again.
Charlies not "insta ready" enough lol. Hes too much of a regular kid. You see her saying things to him and he just looks at her like wtaf, get out my face 😂 Hes brilliant and just so relatable. She should embrace regular kid behavior instead of trying ti mould them into wee robotic performing seals!

• Haha
Charlies not "insta ready" enough lol. Hes too much of a regular kid. You see her saying things to him and he just looks at her like wtaf, get out my face 😂 Hes brilliant and just so relatable. She should embrace regular kid behavior instead of trying ti mould them into wee robotic performing seals!
He is a really sweet wee guy but he doesn't talk as well as Ella (obviously) so he won't be making the cut just yet but his time will come when princess Ella is in school all day!

Im wondering if it something to do with the Heinz add as LJC is in London today too

Reactions: 2
I think both her kids are adorable and they are alway immaculately turned out. But just the way she plasters them all over insta just doesn't sit right... And Ella obviously gives her more "content" 🙄

I’m not against “influencers”, I follow and enjoy the content of a lot of them for a lot of different reasons. Imagine though that in order to keep up your lifestyle, in order to pay your part of the mortgage you’re forced to do a story about bleeping BEANS and make it look interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not against “influencers”, I follow and enjoy the content of a lot of them for a lot of different reasons. Imagine though that in order to keep up your lifestyle, in order to pay your part of the mortgage you’re forced to do a story about bleeping BEANS and make it look interesting.
Mrs Meldrum did an for tin foil once....

Tin foil.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes think it’s something to do with Heinz baked beans....Non. Stop. Glamour 😂

Also, special shout out to the Heinz PR team for the crappest PR hashtag ever #HeinzBeanzMuzeum. That place sounds riveting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she will be on an ad singing the "beans, beans the musical fruit" song. At least you would actually find that more realistic than the bullshit homemade pasty thing she posted earlier! 🙄

• Haha
Eilidh must be raging she’s still sitting in Glasgow while the whole gang assemble in London over a tin of beans

• Haha
Tbf if the beans advert included a trip to London I’d probably do it too 😂
Although i don’t portray a “luxe life” anyway so beans wouldn’t be too far out of character for my Instagram

Reactions: 6
Walking around London all day and she’s got Ella dressed like a bleeping extra from A Dickens novel

Give the kid a bloody set of trainers for God’s sake woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she actually rely on this 'content' for her income. I was approx 3 minutes into the latest blog and I had to turn off.... can someone please explain to me who routinely watches this bs to the point greidy earns a wage? Genuinely confused?

Also what about those lips?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A day fannying about in London eating beans and Charlie being sick and she’s acting like she’s just completed a week of ACTUAL work and is too tired to clean, get dressed, wash or cook. Get a grip!!!!! She has no clue and is in no way relatable as a mum of 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else sick of seeing baked beans? I never want to see another can of beans again aaaaah!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.