Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched what i wore in a week and christ maisy meow is bland. Firstly she forgot thursday so not really what she wore in a week ;)🤣 she really is pushing for channel mum isnt she? Shes so annoying. She must be due back work soon?

Reactions: 6
I watched what i wore in a week and christ maisy meow is bland. Firstly she forgot thursday so not really what she wore in a week ;)🤣 she really is pushing for channel mum isnt she? Shes so annoying. She must be due back work soon?
I used to like Eilidh but since Marcus she’s as dull as dishwater. I hope CM don’t sign her and her poor family is put out there misery of having a camera shoved in there faces and she has to go back to work! But I’m sure all the glitz and glamour and freebies she sees Ash getting must be fuelling her drive. Only thing is she’s got zero content she’s coming across desperate and dull.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who thinks sis n law Lauren’s latest post with her wee girl in wellies and a nappy to advertise the Lidl nappy range, is disgusting how would she like to papped in her pants for all to see

It you need to use your baby in such a manner to bulk up social media feed because you have as much personality as sandpaper then I’m afraid you need a new job hen🤷‍♀️ I wonder how ash feels about Lauren wanting to ride her coat tails
In general I find it weird how much of their kids they share online. I get that its their "job" but theres obviously no thought into safeguarding etc.. Im sure a previous post said they had been able to find out exactly where Ash lived, simply through the copious amount of info she posts on insta. She posts so much about the kids routines, nurseries etc too. Its like painting a big target on their heads. They use them to generate income... but at what cost really. Not to be dramatic but its quite dangerous. I love insta and facebook and post loads about my life and my son - mainly because I moved away from home and its an easy way to keep in touch with family and friends. But thats the thing - my social media is private and everyone i have on it is literally a family member or close friend.

Is it just me who thinks sis n law Lauren’s latest post with her wee girl in wellies and a nappy to advertise the Lidl nappy range, is disgusting how would she like to papped in her pants for all to see

It you need to use your baby in such a manner to bulk up social media feed because you have as much personality as sandpaper then I’m afraid you need a new job hen🤷‍♀️ I wonder how ash feels about Lauren wanting to ride her coat tails
Totally agree as soon as I seen it I was like wtf absolute disgraceful dressed up like a wee woman just doesn’t look appropriate, also the previous pictures she put on of her and her hubby ashes brother are a riddy the fashion sense style must run in the family her brother is a riot and even has that stupid ash look and pose just why 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to go back and look at the brothers outfit, not sure how I missed it the first time I looked 😂😂😂
It's his tattoos as well, they are awful.
What does the brother do for a job does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s Ash’s stylist 🤣🤣🤣 on serious not I think he does car valeting I don’t know if that’s his main job though

Omg! Look through Lauren’s pics he’s had they shorts on all summer 🤣
🤣🤣honestly the shorts are belters wonder if they are ashes or out of lulu belle boutique or what ever it’s called🤣🤣the 2 of them are standing like they think they are posh and becks we have lasted 9 years please give us a round of applause 🤣🤣🤣mentalists 😭

• Haha
🤣🤣honestly the shorts are belters wonder if they are ashes or out of lulu belle boutique or what ever it’s called🤣🤣the 2 of them are standing like they think they are posh and becks we have lasted 9 years please give us a round of applause 🤣🤣🤣mentalists 😭
Lol I know. Oh a whole 9 years.. 🙄 Ive been with my partner 9 years this Feb, had better start practising the insta announcement. Unfortunately no dodgy shorts can be worn, due to the timing with it being winter. Or maybe I should lie and say its in June or July. Then dodgy shorts can be worn. All in the name of the 'gram 😅

• Haha
They’re so up their own arse honestly 😂 it’s the caption too. “When people said it wouldn’t last” 😂😂😂 who said that? Who is people? Like 1 girl you went to college with 9 years ago on Bebo or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re so up their own arse honestly 😂 it’s the caption too. “When people said it wouldn’t last” 😂😂😂 who said that? Who is people? Like 1 girl you went to college with 9 years ago on Bebo or something?
Maybe big Ash said it

Maybe big Ash said it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had never noticed the sister in law. Bad dress sense must run in the family x. The blush leggings Wtaf!!!! My eyes

• Haha
Had never noticed the sister in law. Bad dress sense must run in the family x. The blush leggings Wtaf!!!! My eyes
I know 🙈 Its as if she finds stuff that will make her look as bad as possible. Shes a lovely girl but as my Mum would say - those clothes don't do anything for you. Wheres Mama Reids Mama at!! 😂

• Haha
I know 🙈 Its as if she finds stuff that will make her look as bad as possible. Shes a lovely girl but as my Mum would say - those clothes don't do anything for you. Wheres Mama Reids Mama at!! 😂
Or you kno just an old fashioned mirror or specsavers. Why the duck would she thinks that looks good 😂😂😂😂. Also notice the wean is rocking forty jumpers (Glasgow brand around 50/60 a pop) business is clearly going well greidy

• Haha
Omg just had a look think she’s just rolled out her bed with her thermals on 🤣🤣🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thats the leggings she was gifted from fabletics. Is this a new trend where you wear workout clothes as going out clothes? I suppose she's got no use for them now she seems to have stopped going to the gym 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.