Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Arianna is dating Lee Byrne as she uploaded photo ( also she went to Ireland recently)
but i might be wrong 😀
they both follow each other on IG
he only broke up with daisey o donnell a few weeks ago, they move fast 😂

Reactions: 4
She will think shes on her way to Superstar status now that the " Coronationn Street star" photo at the Liverpool make up masterclass has appeared in the Manchester evening News,The Liverpool echo and the Daily Star

Reactions: 2
That makeup is far too drag queeny.
I think mmmitchel is one of the best artists of our time and deservedly he’s earning a bomb from it (100k a month at one point). But very few faces can handle that style/heaviness of makeup. It’s literally art, but it’s not very wearable for most and it highlights the masculine features of her face 🥴

Reactions: 8
I think mmmitchel is one of the best artists of our time and deservedly he’s earning a bomb from it (100k a month at one point). But very few faces can handle that style/heaviness of makeup. It’s literally art, but it’s not very wearable for most and it highlights the masculine features of her face 🥴
This!

Hes actually a really talented artist but choosing ari as his model wasn't the best idea. He had her looking like a 50 year old drag queen.

Reactions: 9
Heavy makeup just doesn't suit her face because her face is so 'fake'. I don't mean that in a bad way but if you see any woman with extremely overdone cosmetic work like the lips, the cartoon chin and cheeks, any excess makeup looks overdone they suit natural, minimal makeup more because it just looks too much with both.
But someone with a more natural face can pull off heavy makeup.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.