Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand the amount of influencers/clingers that have been sharing that Katie Hopkins post. Regardless of what she’s saying why would you ever give Katie Hopkins a platform, she’s an awful awful person but because she’s defending you/your friends, you happily share her which is so dangerous and proves how empty/lost these influencers are (all secret tories as well). I saw Enya Doherty (another social climber) go on about how you don’t know what people are going through and shouldn’t judge for going on holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hun, we’re all depressed, it’s getting increasingly difficult to get out of bed, family members are dead, country is in a state, jobs lost, you name it, but the majority of us aren’t being selfish in spreading the virus further around the globe and having the nerve to brag about doing so over social media. It’s not about us being jealous, most of us have holidays that have been postponed and can be redeemed at any point, but we know that it’s not appropriate to go right now. If these losers want to duck off on holiday then whatever that’s their poor judgement, but put your bloody phone away and don’t film it. She’s a vile little witch that Ariana, so out of touch with reality. ‘We’re all in this together’ we most certainly are not.

Reactions: 27
but she does the exact same thing as lemon lunar??? Sorry haven’t watched the video but if she’s claiming they get their items from aliexpeess I give up. It’s a known fact she does the same thing and has threatened people that expose her
Ariana seems so fake constantly contradicting herself. posting positive vibes be kind but threatens her customers 🤢 I read on another thread that Natasha naraghi kicked her out of lemon Luna because she fucked the business up. I heard they are cousins also. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 14
Ariana seems so fake constantly contradicting herself. posting positive vibes be kind but threatens her customers 🤢 I read on another thread that Natasha naraghi kicked her out of lemon Luna because she fucked the business up. I heard they are cousins also. 🤮🤮
they’re both tramps

tashas business lemon lunar is dripping in debt - her dad conned her out of business money a few years back too. Tasha never sends products to customers either

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She is sooo butters!!! Saw her out shopping once before she’s quite petite but she looked like a scruff.. you wouldn’t look twice at her passing ya in the street

• Wow
Reactions: 11
do they teach people in yoga school to not be self absorbed and fake??? asking for a friend.

edit: i'm all for empowerment and feeling amazing about your body. i'm happy that arianna is proud of her appearance and she's on some kind of spiritual journey. i just don't understand how someone on said journey can go to dubai of all places, have enormous fake tits/teeth/arse and sell ali express clothes for 17 year old girls/IG portapotties. perhaps her journey has a lot of layovers in sleaze-towns...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Serious question guys. Does her bikini look upside down? I’m only 29 but bleeping hell why put the bikini on ups side down to show ya tits off even more
I’ve seen a few influencers do this it’s so odd looking I think hahaha

Reactions: 6
Serious question guys. Does her bikini look upside down? I’m only 29 but bleeping hell why put the bikini on ups side down to show ya tits off even more
Honestly pet hate!!! Why are they doing this it looks so stupid but influencers think it looks good... no hun it makes you look like you don’t know how to put a bikini on!

Yeah it is 😂😂😂 she used to do it before she had her boobs done as well

Reactions: 2
Honestly pet hate!!! Why are they doing this it looks so stupid but influencers think it looks good... no hun it makes you look like you don’t know how to put a bikini on!
Omggggg thank you I didn’t know if I was being to old I mean I’m all for a sexy bikini and that but I dunno I just found it bleeping odd

Reactions: 2
How many boob jobs has she actually had? These photos are from 2017 onwards and they just seem to get bigger and bigger..

How many boob jobs has she actually had? These photos are from 2017 onwards and they just seem to get bigger and bigger..
Annoying, the last picture sure be after the yellow bikini in the boob timeline

Attachments

• Wow
It’s sad seeing young girls having so many procedures done to their appearance. I don’t think ariana is particularly good looking at the best of times but now with all the surgery she just looks a complete mess.

I worry for so many of these young girls being influenced into changing their appearance so drastically. In the best case, it looks ok for now but they will look dreadful and exhausted by aged 30. In the worst case they looks dreadful and exhausted by age 20!

i can't find a pic that does my theory justice but her head is shaped like a metapod (pokemon). the sharpness of her edited jaw and chin combined with pointed nose and big eyes.
metapod.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she's been banging on about this 'Yoga School' i thought it was going to be on for months but in her latest instagram she says its ending ??? What a complete waste of time and now she's stuck in Dubai on her own ?? 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.