Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh yeah she has deleted it 🤣 how awkward. I always thought her bum was that big though as she uploads lots of videos etc. I definitely don’t think she’s had surgery, it is possible to get a bum like that in the gym but I think that’s mainly people who are more “gym bunnies” than her. She doesn’t seem to be in the gym enough to have a bum like that. Either way not gonna lie I would love a bum like hers 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh yeah she has deleted it 🤣 how awkward. I always thought her bum was that big though as she uploads lots of videos etc. I definitely don’t think she’s had surgery, it is possible to get a bum like that in the gym but I think that’s mainly people who are more “gym bunnies” than her. She doesn’t seem to be in the gym enough to have a bum like that. Either way not gonna lie I would love a bum like hers 🤣
Yeah but she had normal sized butt then suddenly she has this big one and not much change to her legs! Even with good genetics I feel like this is bit much of a change, especially since she didn't seem to build muscle anywhere else

Reactions: 7
My prayers have been answered. Cut your holiday short and have to fly home indirectly (in disgrace) or enjoy 10 days at your own expense in mandatory hotel quarantine. With all that mindfulness crap she posts I wonder if she believes in karma because it’s headed straight at her! Woohoo!

Reactions: 9
I actually laughed at her story from the taxi where she said "disclaimer: I literally look nothing like this filter" how is that different than any other photo she posts 😂

Reactions: 7
My prayers have been answered. Cut your holiday short and have to fly home indirectly (in disgrace) or enjoy 10 days at your own expense in mandatory hotel quarantine. With all that mindfulness crap she posts I wonder if she believes in karma because it’s headed straight at her! Woohoo!
Currently it’s self quarantine at home isn’t it? Aka do what you want if you’ve got lots of followers on socials. They’ve not fully announced the roll out of the quarantine hotels yet I don’t think

Reactions: 2
Currently it’s self quarantine at home isn’t it? Aka do what you want if you’ve got lots of followers on socials. They’ve not fully announced the roll out of the quarantine hotels yet I don’t think
She will have to fly back indirectly as flights between the UK and UAE have been suspended. In addition to that red-list country arrivals will likely get a call everyday until the scheme is setup. Either way, it’s going to cost a lot to get home as flights will be limited, she will waste her yoga course, have to cut her holiday short and have to quarantine when back. I will be watching her feed like a hawk and if I see she’s so much as stepped out of the house and I’ll call the Police myself.

Reactions: 11
the photo of her boobs in the black dress they are ridiculous!!! It’s funny how she claims to be out there for work too... you can do yoga courses online 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Maybe people will fight me for this but the juxtaposition between her being an all healing, crystal loving yoga lady that sages her home, looks to the moon for guidance while becoming some sort of spiritual oracle AND having copious amounts of plastic surgery, depending on filters/editing to post a pic of themselves while living a "bougie" lifestyle (dubai, designer clothes, alcohol) baffles me.

Some may argue I'm being a misogynist for saying women can't embody all those things and it's a journey etc but if you're going to dish out advice on spirituality/self love/compassion/self acceptance, doing everything I mentioned in the latter part of my first sentence doesn't make sense!

Edit: oh and selling fast fashion to size 4-12 young women exclusively.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe people will fight me for this but the juxtaposition between her being an all healing, crystal loving yoga lady that sages her home, looks to the moon for guidance while becoming some sort of spiritual oracle AND having copious amounts of plastic surgery, depending on filters/editing to post a pic of themselves while living a "bougie" lifestyle (dubai, designer clothes, alcohol) baffles me.

Some may argue I'm being a misogynist for saying women can't embody all those things and it's a journey etc but if you're going to dish out advice on spirituality/self love/compassion/self acceptance, doing everything I mentioned in the latter part of my first sentence doesn't make sense!

Edit: oh and selling fast fashion to size 4-12 young women exclusively.
Absolutely! And all the raves, drinking and ‘allegedly’ drugs...each to their own, im all for having fun but it just doesn’t add up to me when she preaches about certain things 🤷🏼‍♀️ It seems she picks and chooses the lifestyle that suits, so she doesn’t seem genuine

Reactions: 17
Absolutely! And all the raves, drinking and ‘allegedly’ drugs...each to their own, im all for having fun but it just doesn’t add up to me when she preaches about certain things 🤷🏼‍♀️ It seems she picks and chooses the lifestyle that suits, so she doesn’t seem genuine
And then the ‘I’m just a young woman’ quote comes out. witch you’re 25 you should know better

Reactions: 14
I bet she hates that she will always kind of be linked to her ex LAYTON MIGAS. The biggest coke head drug head embarrassment ever! To be with someone like that (even though was ages ago) she must’ve been involved in it

Reactions: 11
This has now been deleted from her stories but was reposted to someone else’s. The media has every right to call out the influencers breaking rules you silly cow.

“I’ve been conscious of what I post” - She seems to have forgotten she posted pics of her in the airport with no mask on, flashing her passport and flaunting travelling when millions of other people could only dream of going on holiday right now.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
This has now been deleted from her stories but was reposted to someone else’s. The media has every right to call out the influencers breaking rules you silly cow.

“I’ve been conscious of what I post” - She seems to have forgotten she posted pics of her in the airport with no mask on, flashing her passport and flaunting travelling when millions of other people could only dream of going on holiday right now.
She’s literally been rubbing it our faces what an amazing time she’s having, quite clearly on a HOLIDAY and doing a few zoom yoga classes? She can try pretend it’s all above board and fair but deep down she must know it’s not. Who the duck would want to watch someone bragging about what an amazing time they’re having whilst our country is literally dying. I unfollowed her because she is a piece of tit. Hope she’s reads this ✌🏼

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.