Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Layton and josh continuing their 2020 of no work and extravagant holidays. This time Callum weekender there too. Staying in expensive hotels in Dubai and renting Lamborghinis. How on earth do they afford it. Must be some serious criminal activities.

Reactions: 7
Layton and josh continuing their 2020 of no work and extravagant holidays. This time Callum weekender there too. Staying in expensive hotels in Dubai and renting Lamborghinis. How on earth do they afford it. Must be some serious criminal activities.
I would LOVE to know

Reactions: 1
I would LOVE to know
Layton doesn’t even try and keep it on the down low. Did you see him spraying Callum with that expensive bottle of champagne when he was drunk in the bath. Nobody who works hard for their money would do something like that. If it is to do with drugs surely Dubai would be far to risky!

Reactions: 6
Layton doesn’t even try and keep it on the down low. Did you see him spraying Callum with that expensive bottle of champagne when he was drunk in the bath. Nobody who works hard for their money would do something like that. If it is to do with drugs surely Dubai would be far to risky!
they must be drug dealers! Does nobody have any tea? I’m so nosey haha. Hate that Layton he’s so rude.

Reactions: 5
they must be drug dealers! Does nobody have any tea? I’m so nosey haha. Hate that Layton he’s so rude.
OK SO I have some tea... my fella knows josh / Layton and them, and aparenrly Layton is in tonnes of debt.. they all are & Layton still owes his ex Ariana for his teeth!!!! Gettin about in Ibiza and Dubai like he’s wadded but can’t pay 4K for his teeth! Insta is so fake .. aparenrly she lent him the money & he never paid her back! Surely she knew this would happen he’s dodgy as duck?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
OK SO I have some tea... my fella knows josh / Layton and them, and aparenrly Layton is in tonnes of debt.. they all are & Layton still owes his ex Ariana for his teeth!!!! Gettin about in Ibiza and Dubai like he’s wadded but can’t pay 4K for his teeth! Insta is so fake .. aparenrly she lent him the money & he never paid her back! Surely she knew this would happen he’s dodgy as duck?
I think this is well known as Arianna tells everyone that will listen! It’s been mentioned in one of the threads or on here too so defo true 👏🏼

I think this is well known as Arianna tells everyone that will listen! It’s been mentioned in one of the threads or on here too so defo true 👏🏼
also Josh pays for Layton. Laytons skint as, that’s why he had to sell his watch and now can’t complete the house he’s doing up.
Think he got caught or on a caution from the police for dealing drugs so doesn’t do that much in the Uk anymore. He’s just a brick layer but does some dodgy stuff with other lads on the sly

Reactions: 8

also Josh pays for Layton. Laytons skint as, that’s why he had to sell his watch and now can’t complete the house he’s doing up.
Think he got caught or on a caution from the police for dealing drugs so doesn’t do that much in the Uk anymore. He’s just a brick layer but does some dodgy stuff with other lads on the sly
Oh really I thought I had real tea haha!!
Surely josh isn’t making enough to be able to fund laytons full Dubai lifestyle? Makes no sense.. I need to know more

Reactions: 6
Oh really I thought I had real tea haha!!
Surely josh isn’t making enough to be able to fund laytons full Dubai lifestyle? Makes no sense.. I need to know more
No I agree, but Layton is just a tag along to Josh’s lifestyle! Someone must know more

Reactions: 4
I can’t even see josh being that wedged. He flew to Dubai in economy so clearly not someone THAT rich

Reactions: 4
First off, that Layton is vile looking, why anyone would want to shag him or any of that horse teeth crew is beyond me. Second, I’m fuming I bought that bbl guide in April. It’s the biggest load of bollocks. She has hundreds of girls believing they can grow their arse with resistance bands and a bit of cardio! I got a personal trainer a few months back and she laughed when I told her about the plan. No where does she say you need to lift heavy and eat in a calorie surplus to gain muscle or any in-depth advice about macros etc.

Absolute fraudster and the fact she brought out a second one floored me. Her brother is a PT I don’t know how he’s allowed this. I’m on the Facebook group and the only before and afters are people losing weight from dieting, not gaining any muscle unless they’ve specifically gone to the gym and been lifting heavy with a PT or someone who knows what they’re doing.

Reactions: 14
First off, that Layton is vile looking, why anyone would want to shag him or any of that horse teeth crew is beyond me. Second, I’m fuming I bought that bbl guide in April. It’s the biggest load of bollocks. She has hundreds of girls believing they can grow their arse with resistance bands and a bit of cardio! I got a personal trainer a few months back and she laughed when I told her about the plan. No where does she say you need to lift heavy and eat in a calorie surplus to gain muscle or any in-depth advice about macros etc.

Absolute fraudster and the fact she brought out a second one floored me. Her brother is a PT I don’t know how he’s allowed this. I’m on the Facebook group and the only before and afters are people losing weight from dieting, not gaining any muscle unless they’ve specifically gone to the gym and been lifting heavy with a PT or someone who knows what they’re doing.
Horse teeth crew 😂😂😂😂 The BBL guide annoys the crap out of me, I showed this to a friend who was training for bodybuilding comps before Covid stopped her competing - there is zero way you can grow a bum with a resistance band.

hahahahaha he surprisingly gets loads of girls? Probably because they think he’s loaded or got a massive whopper to pull an insta famous girl like arianna for one.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t posted on here before but just seen on Insta both Mitchel and Ariana have had people in the house is it me or is posted that a bit daft 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Layton looks like he's in year 11, weighs about 8 stone and about 5 foot tall, talks like he's a gansta he is bleeping CRINGE. His mates are the actual dregs, his mate Danny Tabener thinks he's the dogs bollocks but he is the most basic looking lad ever. Cant deny josh is good looking - if he grew a foot taller and trim his bleeping hair

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.