Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand the nostril situation. Has she had surgery to make them so small?? It just doesn’t seem natural at all

Reactions: 5
they look nothing like previous pics or her as a kid. She’s had a nose job. Her nostrils are now like two little slits in her face well weird

How can she deny a nose job lol
She is beginning to look like Micheal Jackson....certainly going down the same path as him. She was pretty before but has gone OTT on filler.

Reactions: 15
Why is her face blurry in these videos? And she might as well have not had a top on with that last body. I’m not offended by boobs or anything but just think get only fans if you wanna post stuff like that, keep it classy on insta 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just my opinion

Reactions: 10
View attachment 312946
Wow preaching that positive vibes and karma tit aren’t you hun
All these ‘influencers’ seem to forget the only reason people message them using fake accounts is because they ‘out trolls’ on their stories for thousands of people to see and their loony followers soon go on a wild witch hunt. It’s not due to them being ~scared~ lol humble yourself😂 putting a fake account in its place wow you sure showed them X

Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me what type of nose surgery gets your her type of nose? I don't get how she breathes?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her story?? She said she’s deleted something and thanks for the kind messages but I missed it?!

Reactions: 3
It might have been the one she put about having to sleep with a rape alarm & that they’ve had the locks changed & cctv installed & alarms on the windows & the police involved as someone keeps going to her flat & banging on the doors & lurking etc & she knows she has whoever is doing it on her SM. She said she wasn’t posting for sympathy or to explain it all etc but was for this person to see it as she knows they will?
im only guessing it’s this story, I’ve not seen her story about deleting something haha

Reactions: 8
Omg I came on to post that exact picture ! Absolutely appalling 😳 her friends must dislike her to allow her to post that

Reactions: 7
Literally signed up to post this. What the actual duck. I know there is a perfect face filter in there but I feel like no one in her circle has told her "ari babe you look like Michael Jackson"
Christ! This is awful 😱 she was so pretty before

Reactions: 4
You can see where the filter isn’t on her skin on the left and she’s got lots of texture. Totally normal so why slap heavy filters on a facetune so much. This is exactly why girls feel so insecure because we’re made to believe all these influencers are absolutely perfect from head to toe. And if someone is advertising makeup I definitely definitely won’t be buying it if you’re demonstrating what it looks like with a filter on.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.