Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried her home guide and can confirm if it’s any good? Want to actually be organised with my exercise in lockdown 2 and am considering it...

Has anyone tried her home guide and can confirm if it’s any good? Want to actually be organised with my exercise in lockdown 2 and am considering it...
I havent but there are plenty of free alternatives available on the internet before you go out buying pretty much the same thing

Reactions: 1
I havent but there are plenty of free alternatives available on the internet before you go out buying pretty much the same thing
Don't be fooled..
I was talking to my friend who is a qualified PT and has her own business doing online coaching for people. She said it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to grow your booty to her size/shape whilst being at home with limited equipment. You'll think that you're doing great but all you'll be doing is losing inches on your waist. You don't need to buy her plan to lose inches on your waist x

Reactions: 7
Don't be fooled..
I was talking to my friend who is a qualified PT and has her own business doing online coaching for people. She said it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to grow your booty to her size/shape whilst being at home with limited equipment. You'll think that you're doing great but all you'll be doing is losing inches on your waist. You don't need to buy her plan to lose inches on your waist x
thank you both! I will resist the temptation and have a look around - her before and afters are mad but I do know a lot is in the angles still!!

Lol how funny... She keeps posting '3 weeks of lockdown' probs cause this witch always leaves her self isolation early.
4 weeks for the UK means 3 weeks for little princess Ari 😖😖

I haven’t been on her account for a while, I can’t believe how much her face has changed! The cheekbones, the lips, the pointy chin. Each to their own in terms of what they want to do with their own bodies, I just can’t swallow the whole “be true to yourself” and “happiness from within” tit when she pumps her face full of fillers

Reactions: 10
I bought it and its tit! Just a rubbish PDF, no videos of the workouts etc

Have a look at Real Life Heath and Fitness on Instagram. Last lockdown i did their monthly subs you get sooo much for the price! I just bought one they did with Holly Hagan too, i've been lazy so haven't tried any of the workouts yet but theres a lot on there and videos etc. Pretty sure Ariana used to train at their gym and that how she got her bum (😂) but they had a falling out.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been on her account for a while, I can’t believe how much her face has changed! The cheekbones, the lips, the pointy chin. Each to their own in terms of what they want to do with their own bodies, I just can’t swallow the whole “be true to yourself” and “happiness from within” tit when she pumps her face full of fillers
her nose is literally like two tiny slits now in her face like Voldemort

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t know what she’s been doing to her face but she looks more and more like them masks they wear in the purge every day 😳 that pointy chin is just obnoxious what is it all about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've only come across this persons Insta Page through the original owner listed on the companies house of Arianna's clothing brands the Asian Guy who usually does P Louise's website.

How is she still popular/famous on Insta since what airing in Corrie for a few episodes?

She was “insta famous” way before Corrie.
Agree a hit her face she really does look like a purge mask or an alien 👽

Reactions: 5
then she takes to her story claiming she’s only ever had her lips done. She must think all her followers are idiots😂 there’s no shame in having fillers done and if you don’t want to admit how much you’ve had put in your face just don’t mention it at all!! Lying makes you look like a cow.

With regards to her being insta famous I have no idea how she’s still sticking around. After that Insta page aired her ‘authentic’ aliexpress designs and that other girl outed her on Twitter a couple years back when lovely Saint Ari threatened her with her own nudes back from when she was like 14😂 yeah sounds like a very pure soul.

Reactions: 11
then she takes to her story claiming she’s only ever had her lips done. She must think all her followers are idiots😂 there’s no shame in having fillers done and if you don’t want to admit how much you’ve had put in your face just don’t mention it at all!! Lying makes you look like a cow.

With regards to her being insta famous I have no idea how she’s still sticking around. After that Insta page aired her ‘authentic’ aliexpress designs and that other girl outed her on Twitter a couple years back when lovely Saint Ari threatened her with her own nudes back from when she was like 14😂 yeah sounds like a very pure soul.
there’s literally pics of her having cheek and jaw filler on cosmetic pages 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.