Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god yes just gone to have a look and it's right there

The bum hole scrunch I mean

Reactions: 9
hahahaha I just looked the scrunch is literally highlighting the arsehole area so awkward

Reactions: 5
It's literally a puckered bootyhole cba

Reactions: 3
I do like the runched bum look usually but would rather not look like my bum hole is eating away at my leggings

Reactions: 5
Oh she's another one of those idiots... Calls every meet up with a friend a 'business meeting'

Reactions: 7
Is she actually for real it looks like a piss take photoshop when someone sticks their face on another body. That hip though
She is literally pulling her arsecheek to the side to make herself look more curvy. Scammy BBG not working babes?

Reactions: 10

Wow do any of you follow lee moran the irish guy on Instagram?? Hes story from last night at a huge party in apartment and you see Ariana in one the videos at the end totally out of her mind, covid party right there , well over 30-40 people at the party selfish people

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That can’t be her. Spiritual Ari is getting a yoga qualification whilst clearing her mind & body with her crystals and sage. Could never be her

Reactions: 12
She is literally pulling her arsecheek to the side to make herself look more curvy. Scammy BBG not working babes?
I don’t get it really, if you have a curvy build naturally then I would say ok but she hasn’t she is like an ironing board ... you can not get the bum without fillers or implants . Wouldn’t put it past her as she has had everything else done lol . What is she gunna do when she is 40/50/60?? Fake stuck on boobs and bum implants/fillers or when Instagram starts to filter out .anddddd she is in Dubai for work?? But always out with the lads hmm

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is she actually for real it looks like a piss take photoshop when someone sticks their face on another body. That hip though
For someone who just brought out a grow your own BBL guide she has absolutely zero muscle definition? she’s photoshopped & pushing her arse out

You can grow a bum if you eat the right foods & lift heavy weights - will take a lot of consistent hard work BUT Ariannas claiming a booty band & 900 calories a day will do the trick she’s a fraud

Reactions: 6
Haha okay, how do I put it on a google drive link

edit @megmaddi20

does that work?
My boyfriend who has a degree in Sports Science and is a PT has just looked at this for two seconds and straight away page 11 - the advice is dangerous as fuck and would lead to someone being dangerously underweight if they followed it

Edit - just read the last two pages and clearly we were not the only people to pick this up!!! Fucking mad that her brother - who is supposedly a PT would have wrote or helped her write this

Reactions: 13
The screen recording of her on her stories is most definitely for tattles benefit.
You can also edit videos babes

Reactions: 9
That outfit with the Mars the label body & the sports bottoms is absolutely horrendous (sorry if anyone likes it) it does absolutely nothing at all for her body shape & the body itself is awful IMO

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.