Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm seeing something dodgy going on on her inner left thigh just before the video stops. As if the filter snaps into place.
Her left or our left? If it's her left I think that's her foot moving behind her thigh not her thigh going bigger and smaller.

U can see it more here it's glitching. Plus, if you've seen her in person, you'll know she edits her pictures. She hasnt got this big arse she makes out.

I'm not seeing anything what are we supposed to be seeing?

Attachments

discovered her through mary bedford and im having a catch up on her threads lol, she looks like an alien to me sorry

Reactions: 3
Can’t find a thread for Mary but how is this appropriate for any wedding let alone a Muslim wedding?!?! 😳 (apologies if I’ve assumed the religion and got it wrong)
Ah stop! I'm all for wear what you want but Jesus Christ would you not want to have some respect for your friends religion on her god damn wedding day. These women really are all me me me.

Reactions: 12
I see she is in Dublin again with a boy I wonder if it’s the same one from last time or a new one🤔

Reactions: 1
Someone asked her a question along the lines of that their boyfriend has gained weight since the start of their relationship, she answered the question with basically you should never let yourself go in your relationship Arianna said she always goes to the gym so that she always looks good for her boyfriend and she does not understand why someone would let themselves go. She suggested to the girl why don’t you join a gym and encourage him to go to the gym with you make healthy meals but basically don’t let on that you think he’s fat just encourage him to lose the weight without actually telling him

Someone asked her a question along the lines of that their boyfriend has gained weight since the start of their relationship, she answered the question with basically you should never let yourself go in your relationship Arianna said she always goes to the gym so that she always looks good for her boyfriend and she does not understand why someone would let themselves go. She suggested to the girl why don’t you join a gym and encourage him to go to the gym with you make healthy meals but basically don’t let on that you think he’s fat just encourage him to lose the weight without actually telling him
I don't see anything wrong with this tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 16