Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrendous and disrespectful to wear that to a church. Also I have noticed Mars getting really bad reviews this year! Strange seeing as they are always “working so hard” in the office…

Reactions: 3
The video on her grid holding her nephew, why does she throw her head back so dramatically?
She looks so awkward holding him, can’t really see a bond there either

Reactions: 1
And now apparently she has filmed a day in the life with LadBible. Last time she went viral people in the comments kept pointing out the way she looks. Wonder what response she’s expecting this time

Reactions: 2
Directors 👀
She briefly mentioned through covid he took over as main director as she struggled to keep afloat through covid. It was either her who mentioned it or real life health and fitness guy cause they had a falling out can’t member but I think he also has something to do with P Louise and Pellis & Co also

Directors 👀
She’s not a director of “Mars the Label” either as this company was dissolved in 2020. Mars is actually called “AIF Fashion” and he’s the only directer of it.

She’s just an employee of Mars and has probably been given the title of “creative director” or something like molly mae with PLT

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her work email signature is “CEO” so she’s a managing director and is supposed to oversee all aspects of the business. Whether she does or not is a different story but technically, on paper, she’s an MD. She does not own the business at all, or financially have a stake in it. She’s a c-suite employee.

• Wow
WTF is this WeShop they keep sharing and had a launch party for? Seems like a right scam if you ask me. Can’t cash out for 11 months (I reckon the shares will plummet right before you can cash out)

Either she’s found her tattle thread or done something stupid maybe expecting backlash for something?? As she’s set her Instagram to private

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can't help but feel sorry for her. She used to be absolutely gorgeous. Can't believe she's ruined herself with that much filler and an awful boob job. They used to look so nice and suited her petite frame.
Poor girl hope she gets some help. 😪

Reactions: 4
Can't help but feel sorry for her. She used to be absolutely gorgeous. Can't believe she's ruined herself with that much filler and an awful boob job. They used to look so nice and suited her petite frame.
Poor girl hope she gets some help. 😪
She used to be breathtaking! Has she had another boob job?? They’ve always been big but they just look ridiculous now! Or is it because she’s lost soooo much weight that her boobs look so much bigger?

She used to be breathtaking! Has she had another boob job?? They’ve always been big but they just look ridiculous now! Or is it because she’s lost soooo much weight that her boobs look so much bigger?
I'm not sure but they're absolutely huge! She's got an insane figure. Would look so much better with smaller boobs.

Reactions: 2
Wondering why she has set her profile as private if she has half a million “followers”?

That’s like turning the tap off after you’ve flooded your house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
GUYS!!! Her latest tiktok about shaking her ass on a yacht. Please watch her left arm by her thighs. It's glitching as she's edited her video. Wowwwwww im dead

Attachments