Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this comparison video of Ariana’s blaccent vs now lol.

What the hell? I don't know anything about AG outside her image and never heard any of her songs ... but she is downright crappy for this.

Reactions: 8
There's quite a long list of people she should say sorry to (maybe starting with the doughnut shop workers she was caught out treating like dirt) but she won't.

She'd of chucked sideshow SpongeBob under a bus by now to protect herself if she didn't have the wicked commitments.

If the two movies are a huge with bonuses she could easily be making well over $50 million if not way more and her team don't want to risk that. Her pay for one season of the voice was reported to be $25 million. Making way more in one year of not making music than she did with all her years of making music.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
There's quite a long list of people she should say sorry to (maybe starting with the doughnut shop workers she was caught out treating like dirt) but she won't.

She'd of chucked sideshow SpongeBob under a bus by now to protect herself if she didn't have the wicked commitments.

If the two movies are a huge with bonuses she could easily be making well over $50 million if not way more and her team don't want to risk that. Her pay for one season of the voice was reported to be $25 million. Making way more in one year of not making music than she did with all her years of making music.
The way she spoke to that employee at that donut shop was so disgusting and rude

Reactions: 13
Anyone else like me, not sure what to think of her as a person just now but still love the music?

She‘s reissuing her debut, Yours Truly. It’s such a gem of an album, especially Honeymoon Avenue and Daydreamin’

Reactions: 6
Anyone else like me, not sure what to think of her as a person just now but still love the music?

She‘s reissuing her debut, Yours Truly. It’s such a gem of an album, especially Honeymoon Avenue and Daydreamin’
Her musical talent can’t be denied and she’s good at impressions the girl has talent 100% , there’s people who are famous who can’t sing at all and can’t act they have no talent but they’re famous because of how they look so comparing people like that to Ariana at least she has talent but as a person I just don’t find her that likeable. I always have thought she has an ego and very full of herself but because of the fact she’s famous and has had people around her all these years giving her attention and compliments aswell as fans it’s no surprise her and a lot of these celebrities have egos.

I find her attitude to be horrible at times very disrespectful and pretty much for years has been able to treat people badly or do whatever she likes like licking the doughnuts , speaking rudely to people who are just trying to do their job and she gets away with a lot of things without having to worry about consequences because she knows with her fame can get her off the hook pretty much for anything unfortunately. All that aside she does have a very good singing voice but it’s just a shame she damages her own reputation sometimes. I think she has a lot of issues that she needs to work on within herself because if she doesn’t it’ll be one problem after the other with her.

I just wanted to talk about the album reissue?
Not arguing with you but nowhere in your comment did you just say you wanted to talk about that. I responded giving both my opinion of her as a person and of her music because that’s the point of this thread we can respond and give opinions but there’s zero pressure for anyone to respond or agree. You could just skip over what I had to say but at the same time if you’re going to post on here saying “not sure what to think of her as a person right now” then anyone including myself can give our opinion of her as a person while also acknowledging her talent. If you just want to talk about her music and that’s it then either make that 100% clear in a post or create a rave thread just about her music because then you will get the exact responses you want.You didn’t make it clear you only wanted to speak of that but anyway I’m sure at least one other person on here will only want to talk about the album reissue which is fair enough and fine of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen this comparison video of Ariana’s blaccent vs now lol.

That's soooo bleeping embarrassing. Tbh she looked the best during her high pony fake tan era (blackfishing is wrong), she looks weird now.

Reactions: 12
That's soooo bleeping embarrassing. Tbh she looked the best during her high pony fake tan era (blackfishing is wrong), she looks weird now.
It’s embarrassing and wrong 100% but also it’s concerning how insecure she is it’s like she’s never been fully comfortable and happy with who she is and how she looks cause to go through so many changes like this not only trying to look like a different race but also changing her accent it’s weird.

Reactions: 10
Not arguing with you but nowhere in your comment did you just say you wanted to talk about that. I responded giving both my opinion of her as a person and of her music because that’s the point of this thread we can respond and give opinions but there’s zero pressure for anyone to respond or agree. You could just skip over what I had to say but at the same time if you’re going to post on here saying “not sure what to think of her as a person right now” then anyone including myself can give our opinion of her as a person while also acknowledging her talent. If you just want to talk about her music and that’s it then either make that 100% clear in a post or create a rave thread just about her music because then you will get the exact responses you want.You didn’t make it clear you only wanted to speak of that but anyway I’m sure at least one other person on here will only want to talk about the album reissue which is fair enough and fine of course.
That’s fair enough, what I said did open it up to what you had to say ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have made a “rave about“ Ari thread'

Reactions: 2

Yel

She's a great vocalist and impressionist. Has had a great team to choose the right songs for her. I'll always like her albums.

But when she was a rising star she had a terrible reputation. We all know that she'll treat low paid workers like trash for tit and giggles. Since being caught out she's improved her reputation, even though she never really gave a proper apology. The first one was all some tit about how she's worried about child obesity so goes to a doughnut shop to buy doughnuts to then complain about them, sssure 🙄.

I'd never leave her alone in a room with my boyfriend or family heirlooms - if she saw how happy they made me she'd try to snatch them😆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love her music but she lost me with Positions, I thought it was a terrible album. I saw her on the Sweetener tour and she was amazing, it was something I was able to tick off my bucket list.

I am a fan but I can also call her out when she does wrong.

Reactions: 12
Her enunciation is terrible. Half the time I have no idea what she’s singing and have to google the lyrics to find out 🫣

Reactions: 28
Her enunciation is terrible. Half the time I have no idea what she’s singing and have to google the lyrics to find out 🫣
This with bells on. Plus the added "ohh baby" for no reason every 30 seconds!

• Haha