Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that Megano (I feel cringe AF even writing that) in asda Govan the day before ibiza and she looked BOGGIN. Like actually dirty?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Megano makes me feel unwell, she looks so dirty and she’s the type of person you dread meeting on a night out

Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow Abigail? Seems a lovely girl but the hands under her neck moving her fingers around along with the pouting drives me nuts every time she is promoting something. She legit does it with everything.

Reactions: 6
I knew Amy from some parties as a teenager, she went to bannerman which was right next to my school. She was in a very pretty girls group and I remember they appeared on this documentary about fans following 1D, was a complete riddy but they came across the best as there was some proper crazies on it. Think she got into working with fake bakes marketing team after uni, I know she went to uni instead of 6th year so graduated younger than most, so doing that probs started the career of social media etc. still weird she is doing this she used to get called moo haha and was kinda down to earth? but I know nothing about the other girl at Aquarius

Reactions: 2
it’s the fact that Molly and Megan will do their girlies are out events and expect normal people to give loads of money to them to donate to homeless charities yet when the whole country is struggling with a cost of living crisis they are posting non stop in Ibiza. Just shows the charity thing is so fake and they are obviously just doing it to get a better name for themselves and get more followers. If they actually cared they would donate money on a regular basis since they clearly have so much disposable income. Yet they don’t they just throw parties like every 3 months and claim it’s to raise money when really it’s just an excuse for Megan to get off her face and Molly to get insta content. Makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Literally could not agree more

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't even buy any of the shite they post. Missguided , oh polly and all the other shite shops are nothing but fast fashion that lasts 2 minutes and the reason these girls promote is because they can't be seen wearing the same outfit. It is nothing but CHEAP TRASH that you can practically spit through. I wouldn't be seen dead in it and half the stuff wouldn't even suit your average female anyway.

They would never be able to afford constant pieces from NetAPorter, hence why what they promote is .. S.H.I.T.E.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I knew Amy from some parties as a teenager, she went to bannerman which was right next to my school. She was in a very pretty girls group and I remember they appeared on this documentary about fans following 1D, was a complete riddy but they came across the best as there was some proper crazies on it. Think she got into working with fake bakes marketing team after uni, I know she went to uni instead of 6th year so graduated younger than most, so doing that probs started the career of social media etc. still weird she is doing this she used to get called moo haha and was kinda down to earth? but I know nothing about the other girl at Aquarius
Moo? Please elaborate 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know who the girl is that they had the engagement party for? I felt sorry for molly that night. It couldn’t have been easy 😐

Reactions: 5
Do you think any of the others would do drugs?
Probably but you just can’t tell. Even when Megan is just drinking and not on drugs, you can tell she’s the drunkest and messiest there from the stuff she posts so I imagine she’s the same on drugs. Others will be doing it too but she’s just the most obvious.

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice that ever since Kirsten Cameron has had the baby she’s constantly on the booze / posting about booze. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.