Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And not an ounce of personality between them
99% of the population isn't skinny and fake blonde so I don't get it
Yes that cheap bikini looks great on molly as she's built like a rake but put that on a size 10 it would be see thru
Can't knock the girls at aquarius hussle but whenever something comes out of Glasgow I can't help but think front or money laundering

Reactions: 18
Maybe someone smarter and mare knowledgable than me can make sense of their accounts! He👀surely the turnover of £171k is quite a lot for shite influencer collabs?

Also why are they all white and blonde on that trip pretty bad when it’s 2022 and the only diversity was the brown haired lassie that seemed to disappear after day 1 😂

And that Kirsten, her baby is whit a week old and she’s been drinking 3 or 4 days of that I’ve never known anything like it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kirsten and Amy met working at quiz, they were best mates with Jilly Cross and justjess. there was a big fall out between them all. Didn’t Aquarius start with gym clothing?
Agree that it’s pathetic Kirsten hasn’t stopped posting about drink 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also says she’s breastfeeding! Plus what’s the big secrecy with the baby name I noticed she hasn’t announced it yet

Reactions: 8
She also says she’s breastfeeding! Plus what’s the big secrecy with the baby name I noticed she hasn’t announced it yet
It’s perfectly safe to breastfeed and drink. The alcohol level in milk is minuscule. It’s more so if she’s safe to hold baby which I’m sure she is as she’s not getting like wasted drunk

Reactions: 4
On the topic of K, surely if she's linking her outfits thru what looks like a referral scheme she needs to make that very clear?
How can she run a business essentially based on them and not know that?

Reactions: 3
For all the Ibiza trip was meant to be the “best time ever” they sure spent a lot of time on tattle 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could someone help me please? I am following the abbie blyth thread but some how I can’t comment? But can in all other threads.. does anyone know why this is lol? I’m new so still don’t understand this all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Are you on the second thread? …
The first ones closed.

Abbie blyth #2 Always moaning about a double chin, throwing lee in the bin, another boohoo haul BORIN

Could someone help me please? I am following the abbie blyth thread but some how I can’t comment? But can in all other threads.. does anyone know why this is lol? I’m new so still don’t understand this all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
These girls have no concept of the real world. This “influencer” life ain’t going to last long. What baffles me is how are they going to survive in the real world? How the duck do they get a mortgage? Finance a car? It’s not exactly a steady income. All of us are just getting by and you’ve got these dafties in Ibiza taking pictures of each other with a pair of rented Gucci clogs on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I take it with all the photos with ABC blocks,lots of ABC in background of photos the other day the baby's initials are going to be abc x
Wee baby Aquarius 🤣

• Haha
So… I went to school with Kirsten. Ran in different circles.
the guy she used to go out with& was with for years, his parents own quite a popular restaurant in Perth where she is from but they were on and off for years, literally since she was a teen. Strange that the guy she’s now suddenly, engaged too & had a baby with so quickly also owns restaurants or parents does isn’t it, big coincidence.
she also made a insta page that was her reviewing rose wines hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Are you on the second thread? …
The first ones closed.

Abbie blyth #2 Always moaning about a double chin, throwing lee in the bin, another boohoo haul BORIN
yea this is the thread I am on.. everyone posting about the recent post with her mum & dad etc , but Stil won’t let me quote / comment , do you know why that is at all?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.