Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone help me please? I am following the abbie blyth thread but some how I can’t comment? But can in all other threads.. does anyone know why this is lol? I’m new so still don’t understand this all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
they have closed all replies on tick tockers threads

Reactions: 2
Photo vs video 🤯
Can’t remember if I read correctly on here somewhere she’s had some work done? To be fair she’s got a good body regardless if she’s had work done or not. It’s way more attractive than looking at the likes of Megano & Molly who are scarily thin.

Reactions: 3
she’s an influencer? Not a tiktoker and there’s other reply’s on it , who knows, was annoying me 😭😭
She does tick tocks also , if you look at the bottom of the page it says no further new replies to this thread

Could someone help me please? I am following the abbie blyth thread but some how I can’t comment? But can in all other threads.. does anyone know why this is lol? I’m new so still don’t understand this all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m the same. haven’t been able to comment on it at all but others can.

Reactions: 4
Where is Megan Welsh stuck? Surely she’s making enough money to be able to afford a hotel for the night and some food. Not taking freebies from the airline.

Reactions: 4
Where is Megan Welsh stuck? Surely she’s making enough money to be able to afford a hotel for the night and some food. Not taking freebies from the airline.
Are they duck these girls are skint the ones that don’t have bfs all live with their mums

Reactions: 10
I’m confused as my friends got on the Glasgow flight back from that festival today just fine

Reactions: 5
Is it just pronounced Ace like the card - what’s with the accent mark above the “e”

Like Chloe/Renee? I’m confused 🫤 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.