Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well here’s 3 I found in 5 minutes on AliExpress.
YAWN. Can’t wait to see her RRPs
Ffs - surely that’s a scam selling utter shite on for a higher price. Said it before but these girls don’t have an original bone in their bodies!!

Reactions: 5
well here’s 3 I found in 5 minutes on AliExpress.
YAWN. Can’t wait to see her RRPs
Can't wait to see the launch prices, it's absolutely mortifying for her and Aquarius. Shows that this is just a game to Amy and Kirsten and they don't actually give a duck about these girls cause no professional management agency would allow one of their girls to start a line with Ali express gear.

Reactions: 10
Can't wait to see the launch prices, it's absolutely mortifying for her and Aquarius. Shows that this is just a game to Amy and Kirsten and they don't actually give a duck about these girls cause no professional management agency would allow one of their girls to start a line with Ali express gear.
so embarrassing! I’m surprised the page has almost 1000 followers

Reactions: 1
Not Aquarius (I don’t think) but does anyone know which agency Emmy Rosum and Eva Louise (from the talent managers podcast) did their internships?? One of them did an unpaid internship for an agency in Glasgow which is illegal
Don ‘t know who this pair are but had a listen to one of their podcasts explaining how the ad links work as I never really understood it before, I will never click a link again , didn’t realise these eejits can get paid per click

So has Melfyx (not an insta hun but another Glasgow influencer) does my head in as NONE of them have any idea what they are doing.
I don’t know Melfyx’s background but tbf Zoe has worked in pr/marketing for years.
Whether the influencer management thing works out I’d put more confidence in her than the two lilac dolly burds using it to launder money.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know Melfyx’s background but tbf Zoe has worked in pr/marketing for years.
Whether the influencer management thing works out I’d put more confidence in her than the two lilac dolly burds using it to launder money.
Absolutely fair enough to Zoe, Melfyx is a dog walker. Sorry didn’t mean to derail just so many bloody charlatans right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs - surely that’s a scam selling utter shite on for a higher price. Said it before but these girls don’t have an original bone in their bodies!!
Tbf I’m sure that kiwi&co do the same thing. A lot of brands do. Not that it’s right but she’s just not the first person to have done it

This is how loads of boutiques sell stuff. They buy in bulk cheap and sell for profit
I totally get what you’re saying but I think when you walk into a boutique you know they’ve picked stuff from wholesalers and other brands to resale. If she had launched it as an “online handbag boutique” i’d let her off, but she’s launching it as a ‘brand’. Not illegal but extremely misleading. Can’t wait to see her pricing model.

I totally get what you’re saying but I think when you walk into a boutique you know they’ve picked stuff from wholesalers and other brands to resale. If she had launched it as an “online handbag boutique” i’d let her off, but she’s launching it as a ‘brand’. Not illegal but extremely misleading. Can’t wait to see her pricing model.
I can’t wait to see anyone who actually buys thems… obv they’ll be ‘gifted’ to the extreme to all the agency girls

Yeah I get you she’s made out that she’s designed them herself
---
Abbie’s t-shirts look like hen do t-shirts
The Aquarius girls are probably the only people wearing them 😂 can’t imagine she’s had many sales

I swear they never used to be? I remember looking at it on companies house and it was definitely just Abbie listed as director? Strange…

Yep only appointed on 1st June, defs laundering money through that aswell
Wow I did not realise Amy was so young. All those treatments and not an ounce of youthfulness about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.