Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I hope she does well. I wonder if the Aquarius lot will rebrand cos all of their marketing is soooo tacky

Reactions: 7
I really like Zoe so I hope this does well for her and she doesn't get carried away and end up like Amy and Kirsten 😅

Reactions: 8
Interesting! I suppose she’s pals with just Jess & jilly so they could generate good interest for her. Zoe was also at quiz so seems like this is some weird quiz divide.

Reactions: 1
What.the.duck.was.that

I’m sorry but these guys are the types at school who clearly got absolutely bullied and desperate to be in the cool gang. No danger he has any pals cos if he did he’d be getting roasted on the daily. Christ my husband just has to put one simple status on his social media and his Group of pals see it as fair game to slag him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Skincare launch with nicos cocktails? Yes you can be into skincare and like a drink but I’d have had an event with green smoothies or something like that.

Reactions: 3
Skincare launch with nicos cocktails? Yes you can be into skincare and like a drink but I’d have had an event with green smoothies or something like that.
But if you were money laundering for your Father in Laws activities then you would defo team up skincare with Nico’s cocktails 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not Aquarius (I don’t think) but does anyone know which agency Emmy Rosum and Eva Louise (from the talent managers podcast) did their internships?? One of them did an unpaid internship for an agency in Glasgow which is illegal

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.