Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their followings are never going to be able to afford a cruise and tbh I would hate to be stuck on a ship with lot’s of influencer wannabes.
We work hard for our holidays and pay good money and pisses me off that these idiots get handed for free.
We holidayed in the Maldives a couple of years ago and the amount of twats getting their other halves to photograph them posing but then looking absolutely miserable the rest of the trip was crazy.
They truly believed that whilst they were getting ‘content’ then no1 should have the cheek to walk by or stop in that area.myself and others took great pleasure in having to stop to look at something really interesting in the backgrounds of photos 🙈
Jilly has a story up and doesn’t look happy abojt people walking into her whilst she’s doing a video. These people’s level of self importance is wild.

Reactions: 5
I seen Abigail at riverside festival and she was one of they lassies that just stands at the side proper judging everyone. Seen her extremely edited stomach in person too 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The width of they hips now. Genuine question, how does she dress that? It’s not about buying bigger sizes etc it’s the shape. Like…normal jeans etc surely wouldn’t cater to that shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zoe Quinn from a lot on your plate podcast has started up a new Glasgow based influencer management 👀👀 competition

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Zoe Quinn from a lot on your plate podcast has started up a new Glasgow based influencer management 👀👀 competition
I can’t wait to see how that plays out 🍿she said a few things on her podcast that felt like digs towards the Aquarius girls but I could be reading too much into it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.