Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gives me the absolute ick 🤔
Is it the fannying about his gaff wi pillows, cooking tapless or kidding on he reads books? Maybe it’s the strange clobber or the facts he looks like he’s her da. So many icky tit to choose fae 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
And the fact that he puts so much effort into all these videos of getting dressed and puttering his house all day for them to get hardly any views likes or comments 😭 Desperation man get a real job surely if that’s what ur man was doing u would feel sick all day every day

Reactions: 7
And the fact that he puts so much effort into all these videos of getting dressed and puttering his house all day for them to get hardly any views likes or comments 😭 Desperation man get a real job surely if that’s what ur man was doing u would feel sick all day every day
What did he do before he did…. This?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband and I have been back and forward trying to decide on a cruise as our next big holiday. Saving like mad and here is silly little girls getting gifted a cruise! Wtf! Not to mention going to dinner wearing a see through dress 🤢
I’d be complaining if I was a paying customer on that trip that they are giving to people off an app

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My husband and I have been back and forward trying to decide on a cruise as our next big holiday. Saving like mad and here is silly little girls getting gifted a cruise! Wtf! Not to mention going to dinner wearing a see through dress 🤢
I’d be complaining if I was a paying customer on that trip that they are giving to people off an app
I really don’t get why brands work with girls like her, it’s not a good look

Reactions: 2
It's so bleeping annoying!! Would put me off a Virgin cruise as well.

Reactions: 6
Their followings are never going to be able to afford a cruise and tbh I would hate to be stuck on a ship with lot’s of influencer wannabes.
We work hard for our holidays and pay good money and pisses me off that these idiots get handed for free.
We holidayed in the Maldives a couple of years ago and the amount of twats getting their other halves to photograph them posing but then looking absolutely miserable the rest of the trip was crazy.
They truly believed that whilst they were getting ‘content’ then no1 should have the cheek to walk by or stop in that area.myself and others took great pleasure in having to stop to look at something really interesting in the backgrounds of photos 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their followings are never going to be able to afford a cruise and tbh I would hate to be stuck on a ship with lot’s of influencer wannabes.
We work hard for our holidays and pay good money and pisses me off that these idiots get handed for free.
We holidayed in the Maldives a couple of years ago and the amount of twats getting their other halves to photograph them posing but then looking absolutely miserable the rest of the trip was crazy.
They truly believed that whilst they were getting ‘content’ then no1 should have the cheek to walk by or stop in that area.myself and others took great pleasure in having to stop to look at something really interesting in the backgrounds of photos 🙈
Let’s just hope somthing like Samantha out sex and the city 2 movie happens if yous have seen it you will know what I mean 😂 they all duck up and need to pay full price for the cruise at the end of it byeeee😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.